TotallyOz

Exotic Dancer

• Members

That's great!  It's like the one about the 4 men sitting around bragging about their sons.  The first said my son is a world famous engineer.  He makes so much money and invents electric cars like the newest Tesla model.  Well said the second, that's pretty good but mine is financier on Wall Street, and he makes so much money that he owns multiple penthouse properties in Manhattan!  Pretty good, says the 3rd guy.  But my son is an entrepreneur and his start ups are so successful that he owns a fleet of private jets.  The 4th father was quiet for a while, but finally offered up... my son is gay and he is a male prostitute.  The other 3 men looked a bit shocked and then profusely consoled the 4th father.  We're so sorry, they said.  He replied, "Nah, he's my son and I love him.  Plus, he does pretty well for himself.  Just this Xmas alone he got a Tesla, a NY penthouse, and a private jet as Christmas presents."