mvan1

Three things about Lagoa

• Members

I am not in Brazil as I write this.  This information is based on a phone call I had yesterday from a Brazilian friend I have known many years who lives in Sao Paulo.   He goes to Lagoa often.  

First - number one - 

Rodolfo has been upset about the lease on Lagoa expiring and having to move the sauna to a different location (it costs money). 

As a result, Rodolfo has been eating a lot out of frustration and has gained almost fifteen kilos since the new facility negotiations began.  My friend said Rodolfo now walks around the sauna with a big belly and had to buy new trousers that would fit him.  When I last saw Rodolfo a little more than one month ago, he did not have a big belly.    

Second - number two - 

There is finally an agreement reached on a new facility for Lagoa - Therefore, for those who thought Lagoa would go out of business, stop thinking about it - it is not going to happen.  

Third - number three - 

There will an announcement made soon advising clients and garotos about the move and the location address which appears to be set for sometime in October.  A confirmation (advertisement) will be sent to verify the actual move date and location.  

After the move takes place, those who know Rodolfo, please tell him to lay off the ice cream and cookies - the weight he gained is not becoming on him according to my friend who reported this information to me yesterday.   

Edited by mvan1

• Members
5 hours ago, mvan1 said:

As a result, Rodolfo has been eating a lot out of frustration and has gained almost fifteen kilos since the new facility negotiations began.  My friend said Rodolfo now walks around the sauna with a big belly and had to buy new trousers that would fit him.  When I last saw Rodolfo a little more than one month ago, he did not have a big belly.    

Maybe it’s his way of paying tribute to the average American.