Riobard

Mileroticos/Colombia caution alert

• Members

I took a few weeks to research a longlist of 15 Bogotá ads, really appealing pics, entered their #s Whatsapp, then reverse searched each number in Google. This procedure brought up several current and dated ads, but the kicker is when opening Google-sourced ads pulled up under that phone number it was often different guy different pics, or an ad with a different number listed even though Google had searched a number I entered.

No spreadsheet can do justice to this display of musical ads, musical guys, musical pics, musical contact info ... I assume musical fakes, flakes and scams, while you waste your time and energy playing musical chairs cuz your bum hurts spending so much screen time in one position.

Two guys asked for cash advance, another red flag.

I think that maybe 3 (20%) are authentic. Buyer beware, vet thoroughly and carefully, and meet in public first. One authentic guy with whom I have have had extensive contact, ID sharing etc, admitted himself to have 2 cellular numbers.

• Members

I had edited in a few paragraphs but they disappeared, so here is an attempt at an addendum: 

I had been flirting and making tentative plans with several prior to really catching on. When I suggested I was confused and I made my observations known “perhaps there is a reason such as local privacy, etc”, want to give some benefit of doubt as they may want local gawkers off their scent etc, stated we would meet first for coffee but I would compensate them for intro time, or that I would require a current 3-finger selfie or something similar, not surprisingly I was ghosted. One fellow sent me the requested selfie and the other guy I mentioned above is enthusiastic about lunch. He is a Theatron “gogo”.

I should clarify the advance cash requested by 2 of the guys was in private communication, not stated in their ad.