brockmiller

Sao Paulo and Rio Mid October

• Members

Heading back to Brazil in about 2 weeks; October 15 ~18 in SP and then Rio till the 22nd. As promised in earlier posts i will try as much as possible to report here. The only thing i might avoid posting about is the cash aspect of the trip. Some tend to view that as a practical report when you add those details while others tend to view it as a non-essential part of a report and just nitpicking, given the US~Real forex rate. I personally have no opinion on the matter but if asked i will give those details. 

On prior trips to Brazil i had connected with a lot of guys and had not been asked for a dime upon my return to the US (apart from a guy asking for help to replace his car, which I summarily dismissed). Since my last trip, A lot of guys have not been able to pay their rent and are about to be homeless, there are 2 grandparents with oncological malignancies ie Bladder and Leukemia, tuition fees, a motor vehicular accident and about 4 lost phones or rather requests for upgrades. So far i have been tactful about how to fend these requests off while still maintaining a certain perception of sympathy. part of it is my fault, i posted two stories on instagram and Whatsapp that alluded to a comfortable lifestyle, a forum member drew my attention to it.

One of the major problems I thought i had with Rio was the fact that i could not find accommodation which i genuinely liked, but this time i found a really good airbnb in Leblon with an amazing view that i think is more to my liking: All i needed to do was to be patient and take time to search a wider area instead of limiting myself to Copa or Ipanema.

i have contacted some few guys in both SP and Rio. I have always wondered if the guys deem it unnecessary to contact them this early ahead of time but all of them have been very responsive. I plan on spending time with some guys that i already know and some new ones. I also plan on getting my monthly spa day treatment in SP instead of here in the US (at least i will not be embarrassed when i get a boner during my massage). I have two spa appointments, one in Spazio just for hair removal and a massage and the other at Xtudio lotus for a more comprehensive spa day comparable to the one i get here at home. I plan on going to the Sauna in both SP and Rio. Maybe this time go beyond Lagoa, 117 and 202. 

I will also be on the hunt for Some sexy older gentlemen, nothing sexier than salt and pepper lol. I am looking for a Tio kkkkk. I am definitely drawn to guys 30s and beyond; the older the better, frankly.

I have been told that this sort of planning is very typical of Gringos so what do you know i might just ditch everything and just go with the flow but either way i plan on sleeping my way through these two cities.

• Members
4 hours ago, brockmiller said:

Heading back to Brazil in about 2 weeks; October 15 ~18 in SP and then Rio till the 22nd. As promised in earlier posts i will try as much as possible to report here. The only thing i might avoid posting about is the cash aspect of the trip. Some tend to view that as a practical report when you add those details while others tend to view it as a non-essential part of a report and just nitpicking, given the US~Real forex rate. I personally have no opinion on the matter but if asked i will give those details. 

On prior trips to Brazil i had connected with a lot of guys and had not been asked for a dime upon my return to the US (apart from a guy asking for help to replace his car, which I summarily dismissed). Since my last trip, A lot of guys have not been able to pay their rent and are about to be homeless, there are 2 grandparents with oncological malignancies ie Bladder and Leukemia, tuition fees, a motor vehicular accident and about 4 lost phones or rather requests for upgrades. So far i have been tactful about how to fend these requests off while still maintaining a certain perception of sympathy. part of it is my fault, i posted two stories on instagram and Whatsapp that alluded to a comfortable lifestyle, a forum member drew my attention to it.

One of the major problems I thought i had with Rio was the fact that i could not find accommodation which i genuinely liked, but this time i found a really good airbnb in Leblon with an amazing view that i think is more to my liking: All i needed to do was to be patient and take time to search a wider area instead of limiting myself to Copa or Ipanema.

i have contacted some few guys in both SP and Rio. I have always wondered if the guys deem it unnecessary to contact them this early ahead of time but all of them have been very responsive. I plan on spending time with some guys that i already know and some new ones. I also plan on getting my monthly spa day treatment in SP instead of here in the US (at least i will not be embarrassed when i get a boner during my massage). I have two spa appointments, one in Spazio just for hair removal and a massage and the other at Xtudio lotus for a more comprehensive spa day comparable to the one i get here at home. I plan on going to the Sauna in both SP and Rio. Maybe this time go beyond Lagoa, 117 and 202. 

I will also be on the hunt for Some sexy older gentlemen, nothing sexier than salt and pepper lol. I am looking for a Tio kkkkk. I am definitely drawn to guys 30s and beyond; the older the better, frankly.

I have been told that this sort of planning is very typical of Gringos so what do you know i might just ditch everything and just go with the flow but either way i plan on sleeping my way through these two cities.

Only one of the boys I met in Rio last July wrote to me after my departure asking for a loan. He was jumped and robbed when he was leaving his grandmother’s place with his rent in the pocket.

So I shared with him that I was jumped and robbed when I was leaving a currency exchange store in the Argentinean capital. You know, Buenos Aires is a very dangerous city.