axiom2001

LODGING SOURCE, etc. in Havana, Cuba

• Members

A Brit acquaintance of mine has been going to Cuba during the past six years.  He's rented rooms and has met guys through Frank who rents out rooms in several or more properties.  Check out his Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Zarzamoracubacuba.Frank.

In 2015 I met a guy through Frank; in 2017 I had an airbnb apartment apartment rented for company; I'd planned to receive some of Frank's guys there.  Because I had to abort my 25 day trip (back problems)--the latter of the above did not happen.

Hope to redo in 2020 or 2021.

Edited by axiom2001

• Members

If one is interested in directly contacting Frank-- he sent me his email address and his phone numbers along with a plethora of information regarding his properties.  Contact me via PM, for I have not been given permission to write this info. publicly.  

Frank sent me via email pertinent information along with a description of his properties.  Yoel also included two photos of "his blessing" which is not as impressive in the ones that he had made four years ago and sent to me.  We managed to meet in 2015.  My plans in 2017 were aborted after I had visited for 3 or 4 days--.  The trip was a 25 day sojourn.