docbr

The New Lagoa is now Booming

• Members

Booming with clients, that’s it. Now with its new location in Consolação, almost next door to me, it’s much easier to go there , so I’ve been there on three the nights, since the NY eve. On January 1st (Wed), 3rd (Friday) and 4th (Sat). I always arrive late... around 8 pm because of work, so that might influence my opinion. The number of clients went from 40-50 on wed to 60-70 on Saturday, with an abismal number of 5 boys on Wednesday (checked at reception) to around 20 on Saturday, most already clothed and leaving (that’s a turn off to me). Unfortunately the number of muscle boys varied from 2 to 4 (one of them been one of the most handsome Arab looking boy ever seen, but always seen in a hurry. 
Today it was even annnouced that lagoa will now open on Tuesdays now, at least in January (when fragata is closed I think).

Please someone tell the boys on Rio there is much money to be made here in Lagoa this month .... Rsrsrs 

Edit. Forgot to say, these three days left with zero programas done . The one boy I somewhat liked and we had some chemistry going spotted me just after I crossed the door, and when I said was going to do a little look around, he just said “Would not do that if I was you”. He was right. 

Edited by docbr

• Members

On the Men4Men forum there is a post dated today 7 January where a contributor says in part ''The scene in Rio was very stale this year. The new Espaso Lagoa in SP was worth a trip. Very new, very clean, lots of guys.'' I assume he meant working guys. What to believe?

• Members

Maybe his impression is because he is arriving earlier, like 4-5 pm. Mine is that the number of working boys in less comparing with old lagoa (and they seen always in a hurry to leave) and much less number comparing with rio from previous years. Maybe it’s just a false impression and I’m terrible in numbers. 
Fact is that new year week is not overwhelming in number of boys in SP or Rio, but I’m sure Rio will have more options going on in January . 

On a side note, the “top” boys seems to love the client ratio now in lagoa. Sometimes they are literally being hunted down on those stairs.