RockHardNYC

Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness on Netflix

• Members

Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness is must-see TV on Netflix.

tigerkingreview-940x480.jpg

It is a jaw-dropping docu-series about some very wealthy, demented people. I found it incredibly sad and pathetic, but nonetheless mesmerizing. You can easily imagine that every single person who agreed to be filmed most likely voted for Trump. This show is true HORROR that actually took place.

I had heard about Joe Exotic when he ran for president. Late Night hosts made ample fun of him, but I had no idea he was a gay, big-cat breeder. He was a local "star" in Oklahoma who managed to seduce two, straight meth addicts to marry him (at the same time).

This is not a TV show for everyone. It is a challenge to sit through, especially if you love animals. It's like watching a 24-car pileup on a busy freeway in slow motion with heads decapitating everywhere. Plenty of shirtless, red-neck, addicted, gun-toting misfits, living and doing business - total exploitation of wild animals - and pocketing millions in cash.

You learn early on that Joe Exotic is in jail. You find out at the end that others may follow. The story is riveting.

Edited by RockHardNYC