JKane

shit ---> FAN, NYT expose on what the president knew and when he knew it.

• Members

When is the left going to realize.....

His base isn’t in NYC and they don’t give a fuck what the NYTimes says. 

I am a NY’er, I like the NYTimes, and I’m certainly not a big Trump fan....

Nonetheless, I think the NYTimes has been pretty biased and irresponsible in its reporting for well over a decade. 
Stripped of its unbiased veil....it has become a useless weapon with which to fight this beast. 

• Members
2 hours ago, nycman said:

When is the left going to realize.....

His base isn’t in NYC and they don’t give a fuck what the NYTimes says. 

I am a NY’er, I like the NYTimes, and I’m certainly not a big Trump fan....

Nonetheless, I think the NYTimes has been pretty biased and irresponsible in its reporting for well over a decade. 
Stripped of its unbiased veil....it has become a useless weapon with which to fight this beast. 

As soon as I saw a reference to "the left" I stopped reading. These clueless right wingers think they can combine into one meaningless designation the huge variety of thought that stands in the spectrum of those who believe that our country deserves truly fundamental change during these transformative times. I did not flee the lunatics on the daddy's site to have share this space with them, too.

Some tents are just not large enough for me to enter... and I certainly cannot be in the same space as persons of this ilk.

I'm just going back to posting pictures of my butt, haha. 

Edited by SexyAsianStud
Omitted sentence

• Members
48 minutes ago, SexyAsianStud said:

As soon as I saw a reference to "the left" I stopped reading. These clueless right wingers think they can combine into one meaningless designation the huge variety of thought that stands in the spectrum of those who believe that our country deserves truly fundamental change during these transformative times. I did not flee the lunatics on the daddy's site to have share this space with them, too.

Some tents are just not large enough for me to enter... and I certainly cannot be in the same space as persons of this ilk.

But wait! Or should I say Butt, wait! If you don't share this space because someone to the right is also using it, then you deprive ME of your opinions and wisdom. Granted, I can look at your butt, but...again!...I'd like that to be the restful conclusion of my online experience with you and your mind!

Sexy-Butt-Muscle-Model-Interest-Gay-Man-

(Not me!)

• Members
Just now, Lucky said:

But wait! Or should I say Butt, wait! If you don't share this space because someone to the right is also using it, then you deprive ME of your opinions and wisdom. Granted, I can look at your butt, but...again!...I'd like that to be the restful conclusion of my online experience with you and your mind!

(Not me!)

You state my feeling perfectly.... I have been privileged by being exempted from dealing with people who triumph what to me are morally reprehensible views. and i will continue to exercise that privilege, partly by not going down the rabbit hole of justifying my beliefs.

i leave it with this:

shiro pits.jpg

• Members

I don't feel it necessary to justify my beliefs, but engaging in a discussion of them does not put me down a "rabbit hole." Many of us enjoy exchanging ideas, but I do agree that some of the posters on Daddy's politics forum are simply obnoxious. Once you know that about them, you simply disengage.

You know, you can sometimes learn from others:

maxresdefault.jpg

• Members
2 hours ago, Lucky said:

(Not me!)

Well, I am fairly sure one can find photos of Ryan Phillippe's butt on the Internet in "54"  and "Cruel Intentions," but not on "Will & Grace.".  

5 hours ago, SexyAsianStud said:

This site is a place where engaging, not disengaging, more often than not gives participants some rewards. Here I think we have self-selected to come together in at least a little bit more mutual giving than taking.

And we come here because we like one another, not the opposite.

End of sermon. :angel: