Guest Larstrup

The Organ

Guest OhPlease

Never-before released Freddy Mercury song - Time waits for no one:

Who knows if he knew he was HIV-positive when he sang this song.  I believe he didn’t Which makes him all the more important in our lives today celebrate pride week like it’s the last one you’ll ever have!

Edited by OhPlease

Guest OhPlease

Jesus Christ we thought he shared this all before. This moment in time just makes it all that most important...

Edited by OhPlease

Guest OhPlease

Freddy Mercury is all of us including....................................................................................................................................................................... people like @RockHardNYC and @Lucky

Guest OhPlease
1 hour ago, OhPlease said:

Freddy Mercury is all of us including....................................................................................................................................................................... people like @RockHardNYC and @Lucky

Freddy Mercury is obviously not all of us. How could I have been so stupid? There’s few here who understand genius....gays can be so fickle. But I digress.

Edited by OhPlease

Guest OhPlease

Dear @AdamSmith you need to realize that these forums are not user–friendly to those of us (MOST) on mobile devices when posting videos for the joy of others. Although @TotallyOz has touted these forums as mobile friendly, obviously Oz has a hundred pound laptop in his lap when he makes such claims..

Needlessly to say, if you’re on a mobile device and wish to share a video, you’re fucked. Perhaps @TotallyOz has grown tired of calling his Asian tech–support over this modern day dilemma, but it sure is a pain in the ass. 

That is all. 

8 hours ago, OhPlease said:

Dear @AdamSmith you need to realize that these forums are not user–friendly to those of us (MOST) on mobile devices when posting videos for the joy of others. Although @TotallyOz has touted these forums as mobile friendly, obviously Oz has a hundred pound laptop in his lap when he makes such claims..

Needlessly to say, if you’re on a mobile device and wish to share a video, you’re fucked. Perhaps @TotallyOz has grown tired of calling his Asian tech–support over this modern day dilemma, but it sure is a pain in the ass. 

That is all. 

I post, and read/listen w/o trouble, mostly from my iPhone 6.

Do not understand the source of your travails?