iveryhotijake00

Santo Domingo Favorites

Hey Guys! Planning to go to Santo Domingo next week for some much need fun. Was wondering which guys are your go to or favorites to hire? I am seeking for hung tops, very open minded in terms of age, skin color, etc. I know must guys hire from Manny and/or Freddy so that is fine if you must use one of them to hire the guy, just want nice and hot guys who can perform.

Thanks and stay safe everyone :-)

• Members
On 6/26/2020 at 3:21 PM, iveryhotijake00 said:

Hey Guys! Planning to go to Santo Domingo next week for some much need fun. Was wondering which guys are your go to or favorites to hire? I am seeking for hung tops, very open minded in terms of age, skin color, etc. I know must guys hire from Manny and/or Freddy so that is fine if you must use one of them to hire the guy, just want nice and hot guys who can perform.

Thanks and stay safe everyone 🙂

Impressed you went in the early months of the pandemic. We were in lockdown in San Francisco with no thoughts of travel. How was your visit two years ago? Who did you hookup with? Details, please!