Alaskabear

Does anyone recognize this spot in Salvador?

• Members
56 minutes ago, Walker said:

He is so my type. 

Me tooooo.   He’s got a million dollar smile and seems to be kind.  He’s in the military as he posts pics a lot in uniform.  But here in this screenshot of a short clip he seems to be in a sauna of sorts.   Not sure if anyone recognizes the decor or setup to be one of the gay ones in Salvador.  

• Members

I don’t think it is Clube 11 or Sauna Fox. One venue has what appears to be maroon-coloured door-frame trim but it is not the same doorway ... he could be standing in another section where the structure is different but that colour scheme may be extended.

Maybe msg and ask: Você sabe se o Thermas Club 13 de Itapuã foi reaberto?

B1A80512-9115-4F17-A242-C74C1C99C3F0.jpeg

Edited by Riobard

• Members
11 hours ago, Alaskabear said:

A guy I follow on Instagram posted this.   He’s got a wife but I’ve always wondered about side income with him.   If this is indeed a sauna in Salvador I’m ready to book my ticket!   

39E43A10-D825-4246-A809-2B0C00C006C1.jpeg

Hello, Alaskabear.

i have been going to Salvador regularMy since 2009. My last visit was late last year, pre-pandemic. 

Unless there have been some drastic decor or design changes, that is not Club 11 (formerly Planetario), Sauna Fox or Sauna Olympus. 

I have never been to the Thermas Clube 13 near the airport. so I can’t speak on that one. 

I’d also point out that, since he’s in shorts, the photo was probably not taken at a sauna (although some garotos do wear shorts, it’s less common). 

• Members
3 hours ago, SolaceSoul said:

I’d also point out that, since he’s in shorts, the photo was probably not taken at a sauna (although some garotos do wear shorts, it’s less common). 

That’s a good point!  Maybe my hopes are up too high.   Still I can’t wait to visit that historical city.   

• Members
59 minutes ago, Alaskabear said:

I can’t wait to visit that historical city

You are going to love it, I remember your posts in the private club. The geography and the architecture are designed for contemplation. The people is super friendly. The food is natural, simple and delicious. The beach experience is very relaxed and fun at the same time, I was not a beach person until I went to Salvador. You can observe signs of cultural syncretism everywhere, but even better, you can breath it. They have three saunas and Fox is one of my favorite establishments out of the few ones I have explored (remember, I am a newbie) in Brazil. And of top of all that, prices are lower than in Rio. All prices.

I do not know whether or not you have read my reports here and in my blog. I was there in December 2018. The information I shared is still relevant, I think. I have kept contact with Marcelo, and I do not know whether or not he is still working at Thermas, but he is available and reachable at his social media. If you are interested, send me a PM.