NomadicVibe

Sex by the River - Santo Domingo

• Members

Hey guys,

I will be traveling to Santo Domingo 1/23 - 2/1.   I have put together my plans based on the invaluable posts on this site.  One topic that was not mentioned was having fun by the river with local Dominican men who escape the hustle an bustle to ride horses, play, and drink before a wild time.  A guide by the name of Freddy explained the “Adventure”.   Do any of you have any thoughts or insight?  

Thank you 

• Members
15 minutes ago, NomadicVibe said:

Hey guys,

I will be traveling to Santo Domingo 1/23 - 2/1.   I have put together my plans based on the invaluable posts on this site.  One topic that was not mentioned was having fun by the river with local Dominican men who escape the hustle an bustle to ride horses, play, and drink before a wild time.  A guide by the name of Freddy explained the “Adventure”.   Do any of you have any thoughts or insight?  

Thank you 

“The river” is a nice getaway day trip outside of Santo Domingo where you’ll see many locals having more rural, down home time, and there will be some attractive Dominicans there — similar to a picnic or barbecue in the park in the States. It would be a nice, pleasant enjoyable getaway... with an outside possibility of meeting some available guys. 

However, Freddy has always had a very active imagination, and likes to use it on new, less suspecting clients — to put it mildly. There is a lot of sunlight between your description of “the river” and the reality of it.

• Members
38 minutes ago, NomadicVibe said:

Where is this river? What’s the ñame? (This may be helpful info for the group as well ) Can I visit alone or invite a friend to partake.  It doesn’t seem Freddy or guide is needed to accompany.  
Thank you for the response.  So glad I reached out.  

It’s not even a river. It’s more like a creek. It’s on the outskirts of Santo Domingo, about 30 minute drive. I don’t remember the name. Maybe you can ask Freddy to be direct with you.

I said above that it’s similar to going to a picnic or a barbecue in the States. Would you just show up to one of those, uninvited, without a familiar guest? It’s the same with “the river”. Almost everyone who goes there knows each other from the area neighborhood, and probably won’t take too kindly to tourists treating their day of relaxation as a zoo or safari project. If you do choose to go, you’d be wise to be accompanied by a guide who can vouch for you, introduce you, and show you around. Especially since you’ve already stated your more prurient intentions.