iendo

The best country/city for meetings boys in bars/clubs

Fair enough - maybe I was just lucky In Havana…hard to describe but it just felt safe there.  Never had a problem in Brazil either after more than a dozen trips, some solo and I don’t speak Portuguese. Although in Brazil I take every precaution not to be a target or in vulnerable situations.

Only place I’ve been robbed was in Madrid - twice in the same night/Chueca.  

2 hours ago, floridarob said:

Generally......Had someone steal the key from the neighbor that cleans the apt I stayed at and showed up when he knew I'd be out, even stole the whole suitcase. Luckily I didn't keep valuables in the apt.

Had a friend walking in old Havana, someone riding on a bike rode by and rippid his gold chain off his neck.

Had various little things taken, like nail clippers, sunglasses, etc.... that you don't realize until you go to use it.

Had a cop come to my room to collect his payoff for not arresting my Cuban friend for peeing in the street.

I could go on....is pretty safe...but I've had more thievery happen in Cuba than Rio or Bangkok....your mileage may vary ;)