Guest hotmale

Hedda and G.P in the boxing ring ?

Guest hotmale

The two great posters who used to run the gaybutton/hedda's board are not together anymore.

Do they have a fight ? Why is Hedda not posting on this board ? Why is gaybutton and Hedda not opening their own board again ? Why is Hedda moving his blog to the bahtstop board? So many questions hopefully some answers. I feel sorry to see that two posters who know so much about almost everything not working together as they used to do. Just my opinion. Sure I will miss the combination GB and Hedda. Wishing both all the best.

First, I am often referred to as GB. GP is Gaypattayan, from Pattayagay.com.

I sincerely appreciate your complimentary post, but I have no idea where your idea that Hedda and I have had some sort of falling out is coming from. Hedda and I have never had any kind of quarrel or falling out at all. We have the same friendly, mutually respectful relationship now as we did before.

Hedda does post on this board. There are many posts here from Hedda.

Hedda clearly explains, on his blog, why he is moving to Baht Stop. His decision to do that was because he was invited to do so and he wishes to have greater control and options than the blog software can offer. I am not the owner of this web site or message board. The owner here is Gaythailand. I am merely a moderator and I also post what I can contribute. I am not a factor at all in Hedda's decision. Hedda is just as free to post here as anyone else.

I took my web site offline the same day it was blocked by Thai authorities. I have no interest in circumventing Thai authorities whether I agree with their blocking or not. It is my own decision not to reinstate the web site. I could reinstate my web site in ten minutes, if I so choose, but that is not my desire at present. I am happy right here. It has nothing whatever to do with Hedda. I post now on this board and Hedda posts here too, when he wishes to. I am also at liberty to post on Baht Stop, just like anyone else.

Hedda and I never really 'worked together' in that sense. I merely provided him web space to post what he wanted to post as an addition to my message board. Hedda did not consult me as to what he wanted to post and I had no wish for him to do so. In effect, it was two sets of independent posting on the same message board.

I don't see what difference it makes. You can read my posts on this message board. You can read Hedda's posts on Baht Stop. Nothing essential has changed at all.

Guest catawampuscat

GB, do you think gayThailand would mind being referred to as GT?? Of course, I should just ask him

myself but I was having fun with GB, GP and why not GT, so I will go with it unless GT perfers not

to adopt that abbreviated handle.. :rolleyes:

Hedda is full of wonderful ideas and opinions. I have really enjoyed having him post here. I wish him well at the Bath-Stop and hope that he is able to have the kind of experience that allows him to enjoy posting more often.

I do hope that he continues to post here as well. However, if that is not the case, he always has a place to come back to.

Regards,

GT

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

GB, do you think gayThailand would mind being referred to as GT?? Of course, I should just ask him

myself but I was having fun with GB, GP and why not GT, so I will go with it unless GT perfers not

to adopt that abbreviated handle.. :rolleyes:

GB, GP & GT. Wow. Be careful, Gay Thailand. Many might think your an alcoholic as GT is often used as an acronym for Gin & Tonic! :D

For the record, I would like to here fore be known as TR (that's "The Rose" for those of you a little more dim-witted out there). I was thinking maybe ARBAON might be more apropos, but that looked and sounded like some kind of disinfecting chemical or medical jargon.

The Rose

TR :wacko:

For the record, I would like to here fore be known as TR

The Rose

TR :wacko:

TR? It's an honor to meet you, President Roosevelt. I'm certain quite a number of boys will be very happy as long as you carry your big stick. :)

Ok, TR it shall be.

Now we have GB, GP, GT, TR, and LMTU, among others . . . . OK.

TR? It's an honor to meet you, President Roosevelt. I'm certain quite a number of boys will be very happy as long as you carry your big stick. :)

Ok, TR it shall be.

Now we have GB, GP, GT, TR, and LMTU, among others . . . . OK.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hadn't thought of the Teddy connection. Very witty, GB. On the QT, I'd like to KIS and also acknowledge GT's IA that I adopt MR. I too love Bette Midler. BTA, AFAIK, she might not take kindly to an imposter. IAE, I think TR is more original and appropriate IMO.

TTFN,

The Rose

TR ;)

PS - Let's see if anyone can translate all of these conversational acronyms. 1st correct answer receives the RSA (Rose Stamp of Approval) and a big, fat kiss! :wub:

Thanks to Gaybutton and GayThailand for the gracious remarks and well wishes on the new Hopper.

I suspect I would still be posting at GB's site, if those silly Thai censors had not intervened. It was nice to have a posting board to debate ideas without having to bother with admin chores.

Indeed, I might never have left Sawatdee 14 months ago if there had been any attempt by its operators to be straight with the posters. I am happy to see that this board does not appear to operate that way, nor does the new Bahtstop give any indication of such antics.

So perhaps it's time to move on to another chapter in internet posting, which will hopefully provide a much broader base for a lively debate of issues than the Blog format. It's nice to know, however, that I'm welcome to post here too, if I ever need a new nest to lay any eggs.

I am happy to see that this board does not appear to operate that way, nor does the new Bahtstop give any indication of such antics.

Translation: "I am happy that I have gotten my claws into two boards now, and look forward to eventually destroying them just like the Sawatdee Forum."

Brava, Hedda, Brava!

The Rose

TR :p

whoops, what did I start??

Well, I did coin V.I. over at SGT.. catawampuscat is a bit long so maybe just

CC...

;)

Ahh. Yet another alcholic acronym. CC = Canadian Club Whiskey.

But, I suppose it is appropriate as the drink is refreshing, just like your comments CC.

The Rose

TR -_-

"I am happy that I have gotten my claws into two boards now, and look forward to eventually destroying them just like the Sawatdee Forum."

Rose, dear, it's characters like you and your pet clients that destroy boards like Sawatdee Forum. Let's face it, you're pissed because all those shell name games at Sawatdee don't have an audience anymore.

You think you can use these boards for free to push your pet interests and then, when you get challenged, change names, slur your critics and then come back with another name, all smiles.

Well, you can fool people with that crap on the internet for awhile but eventually they cost the forum its credibility and cutomers. Those who don't lose faith in the board just get bored of you and leave.

Rose, by whatever name you are using now, last week, or last year, your name games kill every board that gives you the rope to hang it.

Guest PapaDavid

Rose, dear, it's characters like you and your pet clients that destroy boards like Sawatdee Forum............

You think you can use these boards for free to push your pet interests and then, when you get challenged, change names, slur your critics and then come back with another name, all smiles............

Rose, by whatever name you are using now, last week, or last year, your name games kill every board that gives you the rope to hang it.

Well said Hedda!! I have been critical of some of your comments in the past but you have hit the nail right on the head here.

TR, as she now wishes to be known, has damaged, or will destroy, every board she has infected with her vindictive, venomous comments. I hear she has now turned her attentions to the new board "Bahtstop". I feel sorry for their membership.

It is just a pity that board Moderators are not doing their job in regulating such flamers.

Touche, Hedda! Though as I have explained before, this is the only name I use to post with. But, I am honored to think you classify me as an "old hand" to these communities!!!! Perhaps my age is showing! :wub:

Papa Puke: You are so obviously bitter that you got torn to shreds on the other message. But, be a man and take it bent over, will you please?

The Rose

TR :p

Guest catawampuscat

Maybe this thread should be retitled as Hedda and TR in the boxing ring? GB can be referee

To quote a famous American; " Please, can we get along here"..

Often misquoted as "Can't we all just get along?"

Rodney King became famous as the victim of police brutality caught on videotape.. He wasn't a

saint but his quote is remembered and used when people just don't get along with each other..

:blink:

"...as I have explained before, this is the only name I use to post with."

Next thing you know, dear, you'll be telling us that you always take it out before orgasm.

Rose may be the only name you've decided to post with today, in this thread, but I'd be willing to guess that you come from a long line of roses ... from many other vines with many other names.

Mind you, that's your business, but not when you try to use that device to cover your muddy tracks and slur other posters in the process.

Guest PapaDavid

Papa David. (if your going to address me use the correct name): You are so obviously bitter that you got torn to shreds on the other message. But, be a man and take it bent over, will you please?

The Rose

OH ! You've given up sending abusive PMs now, have you - hope you got my reply to the last one you sent me.

I'm sure you know all about bending over - it is about the only thing you seem able to take. The only thing you seem good at giving is verbal abuse hiding behind one of your many nom de plumes.

GB can be referee

Gee, thanks.

Here's how I do my refereeing. Any post that violates the posting rules goes bye-bye. That applies to any thread.

One poster suggests that the moderators are not doing their job. I take that to mean that moderators are supposed to delete posts that disagree with whatever that particular poster has to say. I think the moderators are doing exactly their job by checking posts to make sure they are in compliance with Gaythailand's posting rules. The fact is that we have deleted a number of posts that were "outside the envelope." You wouldn't know that if you had not seen the posts before we deleted them. If someone truly does believe we should have deleted posts that still stand, please point out to us which posts they are and what posting rule(s) are violated.

Guest letmetellu

Quote from Hotmale:- "The two great posters who used to run the gaybutton/hedda's board are not together anymore.

Do they have a fight ? Why is Hedda not posting on this board ? Why is gaybutton and Hedda not opening their own board again "?

THE BATTLE IS IN THERE MIND NOT OURS.

My Spies tell me they have not ever met, let alone had an argument?

It always amazes me how only very few people seem to get the worst of the Flamers, Gaybutton with his accusations and the finger being pointed at what the real reason for closing down his forum was, but I bet it is all may be the same Flamer, as I get for similar reasons all fantasise, then we have Hedda who is accused of bringing down web sites and winding up other forums, to the existent he could not be controlled some say.

But I think it is all to do with if you stand up for what you think is right, you can be open season for Insults and Accusations put downs and dangerous demented drunken bullies, I know if you go round showing your rich and saying you constantly travel the world and can afford to keep a harem of guys in the lap of luxury, your asking for trouble but they all learn to adjust after a few knocks. dont worry mate I use to do the same.

In reality the bullies seem some way threatened by us who stand up for what is right or how we see things, usually we are positive thinkers who have an opinion, but some hide behind a veil so they think they can bring down your strength and replace it with there weakness.

I seem to be able to bring the worst out in a very few people I know Im not perfect and I do try to create an atmosphere to have a healthy debate but when all some guys can do is sit and throw insults its a shame because I know every one has at least one good story in them and its not at all Insulting to any one, also I get some many guys who write to me who are terrified to write on these gay forums as it does bring out the road rage in just a few.

Thank god (Buddah) we have now found a forum where it is monitored and is fair, to much control is as bad and to little.

It always amazes me how only very few people seem to get the worst of the Flamers, Gaybutton with his accusations and the finger being pointed at what the real reason for closing down his forum was

I was not aware that anyone has been posting that the reason I closed down my web site is anything other than precisely what I stated. I have seen no such postings. My reasons are clearly stated earlier in this thread. If the flamer brigade believes otherwise, that's their affair.

Your 'spies' are correct. I must be one of those spies because I also stated earlier that Hedda and I have never personally met and we have no arguments or any other form of animosity between us at all. It's as simple as that.

If flamers out there are disputing that, I certainly hope they are enjoying gossiping among themselves.

Guest letmetellu

Of course I'm not going to say the other reason people were saying you had to close down your site, you know to well, it is old news and should not be rehashed...even though it was the talk of the town at one time, but then again so am I at times, you have not made it to this town until you are a controversial figure it would seem to some people.

What I ways saying is, if you stand up for what you feel is right, or walk about as though things could not be better, you get so many more guys wanting to disprove you, but never can apart from Innuendos and hear say,and put downs, sadly mainly trying to make themselves look big, by making out your the bad man Wyatt Earp is looking to shoot this week.

I see. Actually I have no idea what others were saying as to my "real" reasons. I've already stated my reason. If people get their thrill by creating non-existent reasons, let them. I don't know what people were saying and quite frankly I couldn't care less. I never owed anyone any explanation at all as to why I took down my web site. So, let them babble.

I agree that there are a group of people who try to make themselves look big through innuendo and baseless accusations against others. But don't you see? Those people are not worth worrying about in the first place.