Gaybutton

Dry Cleaning

I have never spotted a dry cleaner in Pattaya . . . until tonight. If there are others, I haven't spotted them and perhaps someone else can let us know where they are.

The one I spotted is called Laundry Express. It's on Pattaya Tai (South Road) beyond Third Road in the direction of Sukhumvit Highway. If you are going in that direction, look for it on the right, close to Soi Korpai (about Soi 16).]

So, if you happen to need a dry cleaner, there's at least one in Pattaya.

There used to be one at the Dusit Hotel - quite pricey. Then I found I could safely wash my silk shirts - not the ones with Thai slub silk though they can only be dry cleaned.

Other than that and silk/linen mix most things wash, other than wool and who wears wool in the tropics?

I have used a dry cleaner with satisfaction immediately across from Kasikorn Bank (formerly Thai Farmer's Bank) and Tuk Com on South Pattaya Road. Also, I live in View Talay #1 A. There are several laundries on the ground floor. I exclusively use one called "S Laundry" .......... the lady there will accept items for dry cleaning and send them out to return nicely dry cleaned.