stlcards81

Medellin--Ferchos Masajes

• Members

Hey guys--I am planning a trip to Medellin.. and I hit up the WhatsApp for Ferchos Masajes -- got a voicemail in Spanish -- and a PLETHORA of photos of hot guys.  I have a few questions.

1) How do I be sure the guy I want is there?

2) I don't really know any Spanish, how much of a problem is this?

3) What did the message say in Spanish?

Thanks in advance!

• Members
10 hours ago, stlcards81 said:

Hey guys--I am planning a trip to Medellin.. and I hit up the WhatsApp for Ferchos Masajes -- got a voicemail in Spanish -- and a PLETHORA of photos of hot guys.  I have a few questions.

1) How do I be sure the guy I want is there?

2) I don't really know any Spanish, how much of a problem is this?

3) What did the message say in Spanish?

Thanks in advance!

I am also planning the trip. While we wait for someone more knowledgeable, this is what I know right now:

1. You pick the guy you like and make an appointment. He will be waiting for you. Of course, you may need to negotiate times according to availability. There is a rotation of boys on days and times.

2. It is always better to speak the native tongue, but we are in the 21st Century. Make sure you have Google Translate (or similar app) in your phone. As you may not have access to wifi in a critical moment, make sure you download to your phone the dictionaries you will need. 

3. How can we know if we did not receive it. My advise is: check #2. Use the translator to respond. Send them a txt message letting them know that you do not understand Spanish, and asking them to send you text instead of voice messages, so you can pass them through the translator.

• Members

@Latbear4blk has fantatic advice here.

1. Send them a WhatsApp message requesting a specific boy(s) with the date you intend to be present. Give them at least 48 hours notice if you are being particular -- some of the boys live a distance from the hotel. The boys available in the hotel are usually posted daily to the WhatsApp account. I will check that as I am not currently following.

2. Google Translate is a perfect solution (and I am certain they are familiar).  Many of the staff speak passable English but have a backup plan like Google translate just in case. The older Manager that leaves the voice messages does not speak a word of English to my best  knowledge.

3. The message (in Spanish) that is posted to the WhatsApp is a description of the location of the hotel. It can be confusing because he uses the names of the street and not the numbers (I believe that the hotel is between Calle Peru (55 Street)and Calle Zea (56 Street).  I can translate the message for you later today, but there is nothing special in the message that I have not posted about here.

Have fun!

• Members

On 12/29/2021 at 10:33 AM, macdaddi said:

3. The message (in Spanish) that is posted to the WhatsApp is a description of the location of the hotel. It can be confusing because he uses the names of the street and not the numbers (I believe that the hotel is between Calle Peru (55 Street)and Calle Zea (56 Street).  I can translate the message for you later today, but there is nothing special in the message that I have not posted about here.

Have fun!

A quick search of the WhatsApp feed only showed voice messages for the weekly raffle and a weekend away at an estate (Finca) outside of Medellín in Copacabana (northern neighbourhood past Bello) since November.

The posted greeting below provides the location of the hotel using the traditional street names.

"We are now in service at Carrera 45 (El Palo) at #55-41  Hotel Bliss Suite on El Palo between Calle Peru (Calle 55) and Calle Bolivia (Calle 56)"

Which would place you here

Apologies about the naming convention. Calle 56 is known as both Calle Zea and Calle Bolivar depending which neighbourhood you are in. So in this case,  the correct name would be Calle Bolivia since it is a direct connection from this location to Parque Bolivar.

Fercho.png

Edited by macdaddi
address fixes