BlkSuperman

Danger in Dominican Republic

• Members

Hello fellas,

Hope you all are well. We just got back yesterday and had an AMAZING time as usual. However, this was our first time in the DR where we had been in a dangerous/hostile situation. 

So my hubby and I were walking.back to our rental minding our business. A guy in the street spoke and we spoke back. He asked were we americans.. we said yes and kept walking. He says, I'm a valet Parker but I don't make a lot of money. 

I told him, its too bad. You should be a stripper because you are very sexy and have a nice body. He followed us and continued to talk. He then says, I will strip for you guys for beer. 

You guys know me. I'm a whore and said ok. We will buy u beer if you come in and strip.

In hindsight that was a very stupid move on my part because the guy could have had a weapon on him. 

He comes in, takes off his clothes and does this stupid ass half dance. He had no rhythm and his dick wasn't something I would ever pay to see.

After he does this 3 minute dance, he puts on his clothes and says GIVE ME $40 in a very loud aggressive voice. My husband and I both tell NO YOU SAID BEER. He continues to YELL GIVE ME $40.

It got to the point where I started to raise my voice and told him In Spanish that i was calling my friend who is a Dominican cop. My husband opens the door, throws the guys baseball cap out the door and shoves him out the door. 

He tried to get back in and thats when my husband and I really got in his face yelling and telling him to GET TF out of here. He saw that we meant business and walked away talking crap. 

Things had gotten pretty tense in that little bit of time. The ppl there are so beautiful but you still have a few who will prey on others. Especially foreigners.

Aside from that incident we had another truly amazing time. Again, I would like to post the sex videos on this site, but they are toooo damn long. They are on my Twitter page though. 

Can you believe I'm up to 9,000 followers on my Twitter page? It's ununreal!!  9,000 follow me and think that my videos are hot and ask me to record and post more. I'm receiving DM from ppl all over the world about my encounters and experiences. Some even wanting me to ship them soiled underwear of the guys in my videos.

I can't remember which member from this group told me to start a Twitter and onlyfans page, but whoever you are, THANK YOU!!! 

They are both very successful. I wouldn't have started those pages in a million years had YOU not encouraged me to do so. 

To the creators of this page. I think one of you is @TotallyOz, continue to use this page as a guide for others to learn and grow Travel savvy. Your site has been so informative for me in my travels. You've open the wonders of travel to so many ppl with this site, especially me. 

I want to say THANK YOU! THANK YOU VERY MUCH. to the great members I've communicated with in private chats, THANK YOU ALSO. 

I'm going to attach the video of the guy's strip tease. All other sex videos are on Twitter as they take too long to post here. It has truly been a blessing to be apart of such a wonderful site.

Be well, guys!! HAPPY NEW YEAR.

• Members

Yeah, it was unsettling. I'm glad he didn't have a weapon or anything and I'm thankful that my husband and I had each other. Him not having a weapon gave us an advantage, I believe because there was no way he was going to kick both our asses. 

My husband is a very muscular guy and he just shoved his ass out the door. I think after my hubby pushed him, he felt the strength of his shove and knew it would be a bad idea to fuck with him. This is why we usually go through manny to get our guys. 

Mannys guys know not to mess with his clients. In fact, manny was the first person I called when the sage began. But my husband stepped in like a super hero. 

We also visited marlowes bar. The owner is very nice. He gave us a  tour. He has a BOOM BOOM room in the back. We have decided to go on Saturdays-monday now because the colonial zone is soooooo very festive Sunday evenings.  

For some reason I can't share the link to my Twitter page but if you have Twitter you can look up my account from the picture attached. 

Again to the creators of this site, THANK YOU so much. You are bringing  people together and making a positive impact on individuals who probably wouldn't travel to some of these places. Be well guys. 

Also, to the person who encouraged me to start a Twitter and onlyfans account. I was so not interested when you mentioned it to me, but now I am addicted to BOTH sites. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Screenshot_20220119-133513_Twitter.jpg

• Members

Sorry to hear about the incident and glad to know it turned out okay in the end. But I have to say you were lucky that your husband was with you and both of you were big guys. Otherwise, it could've ended a lot worse. 

That's also why I am super wary of inviting strangers to my place. You never know if he's gonna pull out a big dick or a big dagger, pun intended. Even professionals turned out terrible in some situations. But the sauna doesn't offer the relaxed and comfortable environment as your own accommodation. What a dilemma!

I saw the video of two youngsters playing with their dicks on the street. I can't believe they just nonchalantly played with each other in the open. How carefree! Did you do more with them? They seemed much nicer than this fella.  

• Members

It was a little scary my husband and I were actually talking about it today. The last thing anyone traveling abroad wants is to have an issue with a local. Especially since they speak the language and could better explain their part of what happened.

That guy from the video on twitter had an amazing dick and they must have been horny and just didn't give AF. that video was recorded across from park Durante. This is the park where all Of the guys and hustlers hangout on the weekends in the evenings. It is LIT! LIT!

A lot of hustlers are there on the sex apps as well. It's veryyyyyyy crowded and EXTREMELY CRUISY from 6 IN the evening til about 1 a.m. if you ever go male sure you check out park Durante in the evening. The area is electrifying. 

I was walking through the alley and they were just sitting there playing with each others dicks. As you can see from the video the guy has a HUGEEEEE hard dick. 

My husband saw the video and said, "knowing you, you probably sucked his dick on the steps, slut!" Lol! I would have loved to because it looked like a prime piece of meat. 

• Members
On 1/19/2022 at 10:44 AM, BlkSuperman said:

Yeah, it was unsettling. I'm glad he didn't have a weapon or anything and I'm thankful that my husband and I had each other. Him not having a weapon gave us an advantage, I believe because there was no way he was going to kick both our asses. 

My husband is a very muscular guy and he just shoved his ass out the door. I think after my hubby pushed him, he felt the strength of his shove and knew it would be a bad idea to fuck with him. This is why we usually go through manny to get our guys. 

Mannys guys know not to mess with his clients. In fact, manny was the first person I called when the sage began. But my husband stepped in like a super hero. 

We also visited marlowes bar. The owner is very nice. He gave us a  tour. He has a BOOM BOOM room in the back. We have decided to go on Saturdays-monday now because the colonial zone is soooooo very festive Sunday evenings.  

For some reason I can't share the link to my Twitter page but if you have Twitter you can look up my account from the picture attached. 

Again to the creators of this site, THANK YOU so much. You are bringing  people together and making a positive impact on individuals who probably wouldn't travel to some of these places. Be well guys. 

Also, to the person who encouraged me to start a Twitter and onlyfans account. I was so not interested when you mentioned it to me, but now I am addicted to BOTH sites. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Screenshot_20220119-133513_Twitter.jpg

Tell me more about the action in the boom boom room and the guys hanging out at Marlow's.