Gaybutton

Muay Thai - See the REAL thing in Pattaya

The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS:

Muay Thai Action at the Fairtex Tepprasit Stadium

The Tepprasit Boxing Stadium was recently taken over by Fairtex, a company known around the world for health and fitness resorts, one of which is located in North Pattaya. Mr. Philip Wong is the man behind the Muay Thai Division of Fairtex and assumed control of the stadium in July. The stadium features upgraded facilities including better seating and amenities.

The quality of fights at the stadium has also improved with Fairtex attracting more international fighters. On Monday night we were invited down to the Stadium to experience a night of Muay Thai Boxing. The quality of fighters was high and the stadium was packed with spectators.

If you would like to visit the stadium and experience a night of Muay Thai action, there are bouts every Monday and Thursday starting at 8pm. You can expect up to 12 fights during the evening. For more information please visit the Fairtex Muay Thai Website which is http://www.muaythaifairtex.com

Guest letmetellu

Yes I go twice a week there and also early at "Best Friend" Pattaya Beach road and other places, it is always very good "Hot Entertainment"? but after 10pm it is like WWF wrestling, mainly faked, but from 8.30 pm onwards it can be amazing good fun and many of the boxers are available remember they don't feel pain, so are up for any thing:)

LMTU

Are you really suggesting that some of the boxers are available for an "Off"??

If so please tell me how one should go about it!

Has anyone else "offed" one of these boxers??

I have seen a few "tasty" ones but never seen anything remotley like an off happening at the Threppasit Stadium.

BTW the link to Fairfax doesnt seem to work..

Gerefan

Guest letmetellu

Yes you can, but it does help to either speak Thai or have a contact with in the boxing fraternity as I have, also there is many offering there services not only in and around the ring, but in many Go Go bars I know of in Bangkok and Pattaya.

LMTU

Well if they are available I want to "off" one at the Champions at the Threppasit stadium!

But, as I dont speak Thai, and I dont have a contact in the boxing fraternity,

and I dont want to end up with a black eye,can you suggest another route to this stud?!

G

Yes to start with go and see what is happening at the stadium, then see who you can make contact with, its not that difficult or go to Bangkok or Pattaya Go Go bars ask for any ex Boxers, there was a big guy working at Butt Boys in Pattaya 'Char' his name is try him for a start he has everything you could wish for.

Yes to start with go and see what is happening at the stadium, then see who you can make contact with, its not that difficult or go to Bangkok or Pattaya Go Go bars ask for any ex Boxers, there was a big guy working at Butt Boys in Pattaya 'Char' his name is try him for a start he has everything you could wish for.

Is this Monty or LMTU posting? We had a problem with this before didn't we? If I recall it was claimed that Monty had such bad sight that LMTU had to type for him! But this doesn't seem to be the case in "Monty's" posts on this occasion. "Monty" has never posted here before but suddenly he posts in four or five threads, and in each instance he appears to be posting as and continuing comments made by LMTU earlier in the thread, and indeed answering questions directed to LMTU.

Explanations please, before anyone starts ranting about multiple posting/Moderators complicity etc.!

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

Is this Monty or LMTU posting? We had a problem with this before didn't we? If I recall it was claimed that Monty had such bad sight that LMTU had to type for him! But this doesn't seem to be the case in "Monty's" posts on this occasion. "Monty" has never posted here before but suddenly he posts in four or five threads, and in each instance he appears to be posting as and continuing comments made by LMTU earlier in the thread, and indeed answering questions directed to LMTU.

Explanations please, before anyone starts ranting about multiple posting/Moderators complicity etc.!

I too have noticed this one. In the previous case, "Monty" was discrediting another restaurant, which if it were the case, would be very bad form. I wonder if Monty and LMTU are actually the same person? If not, then I would highly suggest that Monty get back his password from Let Me Tell You before he finds himself without any customers at all.

The Rose

TR :angry:

No comment LMTU? How uncharacteristic!

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

No comment LMTU? How uncharacteristic!

We must have struck a very REAL chord.

We're waiting for the response.

The Rose

TR :excl:

Guest Thaiquila

I too have noticed this one. In the previous case, "Monty" was discrediting another restaurant, which if it were the case, would be very bad form. I wonder if Monty and LMTU are actually the same person? If not, then I would highly suggest that Monty get back his password from Let Me Tell You before he finds himself without any customers at all.

The Rose

TR :angry:

My, my. It does seem like someone was caught with their pants down.

Well despite knowing one of teh attandants I never got a hint of contact with any of the boxers and to tell the truth I did not find them very attractive that night. A friend who travels the world chasing beautiful men did not get a hint of anything being available. The atmophere is pretty macho in these places. There seem to be quite a lot of attractive farangs in the audience. The farang price was a whopping 600 baht. Plenty of gambling going on.

Maybe under Fairtex the place will change.

P S Fairtex are just completing a vast erection on Pattaya North Road which has gyms, muay thai training, tennis, pool, all sorts of sporting stuff and high prices. google the website if you will. I know that if I try to do it mid message on this board the message disappears.

Guest letmetellu

If you look Monty himself has posted on here 6 times, unfortunatly for me.............

Ill be open and above board with you guys, Monty must have Posted before on the Computer I used and he did not log out.

I was thinking it was logged in with my name, as it was logged in, to which it does if you use a computer on a regular basis, to my shock I find now it logged in with Monty's handle.

Sorry for any confusion it was me writing. nothing to do with Monty, I have had no contact with Monty to apologize to him either.

Hope that clears up any confusion.

Guest PapaDavid

If you look Monty himself has posted on here 6 times, unfortunatly for me.............

Ill be open and above board with you guys, Monty must have Posted before on the Computer I used and he did not log out.

I was thinking it was logged in with my name, as it was logged in, to which it does if you use a computer on a regular basis, to my shock I find now it logged in with Monty's handle.

If you say so !! Seems a likely story. What you say still doesn't mean that you are not both one and the same person! :wacko:

Guest ear wig

If you say so !! Seems a likely story. What you say still doesn't mean that you are not both one and the same person! :wacko:

Those who hide behind a Mask???

Well Papa I'm not one of those guy who hide behind a name, because they are so ashamed at what they have said to guyz on these web sites, for fear of getting a punch on the nose or worst.

Monty and I and just a few others are Man enough to stand up to be Introduced or meet any one who cares to come along.

As a Matter of fact many people to my amusement now are Introducing me as LMTU to see the reaction and wow don't we get some amazing shock faces when they know who they are talking to.

To me it is all a bit of interactive fun, but the more I write and receive many wonderful emails and PMs I do realize I'm not trying to keep the misery guts of the Thailand residents happy, no my audience is all those Interesting guys around the world who are either home sick for Thailand and are hungry for any Information on a day to day basis or new Guys and some times Girls who want to know where they can meet like minded folks, chill out in the sun , with knowing they can satisfy all there needs.

Don't worry Papa David you could not miss the difference between myself and Monty, I am big fat and ugly gargantuan of a man, and he is hideously, horrendously, short Fat and stubby more like an older Popeye/ Tug Boat Annie type....

Hope your having fun in your honeymoon period, don't worry your know when your accepted the Wimps will either put you on Ignore because they cant beat you, or they will make up far fetched stories about you, do what I do consider it a compliment, its only because they are insanely jealous at your life style.

Always look for the clues and your get another surprize lol :ninja:

I met Monty last May and he did not seem to me a person who is going to waste his time elaborating on the good and bad establishments of Pattaya.

My impression of Monte was and still is that he is a very hard working individual with a BIG HEART!. He is a very generous person and cares about the boys in Pattaya i.e. those whose lives have been diminished by HIV.

LMTU, on the other hand, I have not met, but his posts mainly are IMHO just babble. Nothing personal, but I really don't care who is selling what and what queen is here from Beverly Hills, etc. But this is my opinion.

Now to the original forum post, I enjoy the boys boxing, but sexually I do not care for them at all. I would rather be with one of those cute latino boxers who are trying their mark! :wub:

Guest PapaDavid

Those who hide behind a Mask???

Well Papa I'm not one of those guy who hide behind a name, because they are so ashamed at what they have said to guyz on these web sites, for fear of getting a punch on the nose or worst.

Hiding behind a mask? Who? Me?

Talking about hiding behind names, are you ear wig or lmtu or indeed Monty? You have that many names on this board it is hard to keep track of.

I'm not ashamed at all of telling the truth - I cannot help it if the lunatics and morons who attack me can't stand the truth.

A thread about Muay Thai is going to be turned into yet another set of Papa David accusations and paranoia? That's three threads you've managed to hijack so far. Are you planning to go for a record? Why don't you give it a rest? We all already know everything you write is absolute, unbiased, indisputable fact. We all already know that you are right and everyone else is wrong or being bribed into disagreeing with you. We all already know that people have registered under several names just so they can attack you. We all already know that anyone who attacks you or disputes you in any way is a moron and/or a lunatic. We all already know that you post complaints not to be mean, but to be helpful through constructive criticism. How many more times and on how many more threads do you need to say the same thing? Believe me, we have all grasped the idea.

Guest PapaDavid

We all already know that anyone who attacks you or disputes you in any way is a moron and/or a lunatic.

...How many more times and on how many more threads do you need to say the same thing?

Well which one are you, a moron or lunatic (or both)?

I thought that is what a forum is for i.e. to give one's opinion about threads that are posted to the forum, or is that option confined only to members of the Sunee Plaza mafia and their friends?

Ban me if you don't like my posts - thats what Rose and her cohorts have been trying to do all along isn't it ?

At least my posts and the reaction to them generates some life into what is otherwise a moribund platform for Pattaya expats.

I thought that is what a forum is for i.e. to give one's opinion about threads that are posted to the forum

That's right. That's just exactly what it is supposed to be. But you don't do that. The trouble is that you keep turning everything into accusations, innuendo, and being about you, and not about the topic. Can't you see that?

It is not my place to ban people. I don't want to see you banned anyway, but I would like very much to see you post about the subject at hand instead of constantly making accusations and complaints. This thread began as a set of postings and responses to the Muay Thai article I originally posted. I posted it because I thought some of the visitors to this forum would be interested. Next thing we know, here comes Papa David with more accusations that two people. That was the first item you posted on this thread. You have yet to post anything on this thread that even remotely has to do with Muay Thai. That, my friend, is thread hijacking. Do you truly see your posts as something beneficial to the thread or the forum itself?

You've done it to me too. On the Niddy's Nook thread you accused me of accepting a free cheeseburger in return for my comments. For what possible reason would you post such a thing when you have absolutely no proof or even any evidence whatsoever? And yet you can't understand why people are so negative toward you.

Can't you see what you are doing? You continually make baseless accusations against people, accusations that you cannot prove or even provide evidence for, and then you go on the defensive when people retaliate. Every time we see a Papa David post, we know before reading it that it will be something like that. You're the one who starts this in every instance. You have been the one who starts attacking people and then you get upset when people start attacking you right back. If you don't post attacks then you won't get attacked. Why don't you just stop it?

Just once I'd like to see you post something positive. There are others on this board who also post accusations, to be sure. But they also post positive comments. As far as I can tell, not a single one of your posts has ever been something positive or has provided useful information about anything.

How about this . . . why don't you just stop the accusations until you can actually prove what you say or at least support what you say with evidence? Innuendo is not evidence. Once you can prove your accusations, then I and others won't have any cause for complaint.

I don't have any sympathy for Papa David and his criticisms of Niddy's, a place of which I have no knowledge except for the comments on message boards.

Gaybutton has accused Papa David of hijacking a third thread, however I would say that this thread has been hijacked by one person posting under three separate names LMTU/Monty/earwig.

Despite LMTU's assertion that it was just an accident that he, in error, took over a computer on which Monty had previously been signed in, this seems extremely unlikely, not least because Monty had never posted on this forum before that night, and all the posts under his name on that night bear LMTU's trademark. I also understand that Monty wasn't even in Pattaya that night, so the likelihood of LMTU's explanation is even more remote.

That leaves us with two possibilities, either deliberate mischief making, or these two posters, LMTU and Monty, are one person posting under the same name. Now where does the third face, of Earwig, fit in? You had better ask Monty/LMTU.

I would have thought that this mischief making should be of far greater concern to any moderator than one poster obsessing over Niddy's. Given what I have been told of the history of the hydra wars on another forum, and the possibility of a moderator's connivance in that, I think it is in Gaybutton's interest to ensure that that mud could not be thrown here. Instead Gaybutton seems to be more concerned with Papa David, who simply gives every appearance of a professional moaner, as opposed to a deliberate mischief maker.

Guest letmetellu

. The trouble is that you keep turning everything into accusations, innuendo, and being about you, and not about the topic. Can't you see that?

You continually make baseless accusations against people, accusations that you cannot prove or even provide evidence for, and then you go on the defensive when people retaliate.

Just once I'd like to see you post something positive.

How about this . . . why don't you just stop the accusations until you can actually prove what you say or at least support what you say with evidence? Innuendo is not evidence. Once you can prove your accusations, then I and others won't have any cause for complaint.

Well If I did no know better GB he must be one of 6 Flamers here and on other Boards, who do the same thing, may be its all the same person, it is so very much like my jealous stalkers as well......

Welcome to being to popular, in there warped mind any way, that why they have to accuse you of some dastardly act?

To try to make them self look big. :angry:

Despite LMTU's assertion that it was just an accident that he, in error, took over a computer on which Monty had previously been signed in, this seems extremely unlikely, not least because Monty had never posted on this forum before that night, and all the posts under his name on that night bear LMTU's trademark. I also understand that Monty wasn't even in Pattaya that night, so the likelihood of LMTU's explanation is even more remote.

What crap khaolakguy, all you have to do is click on any Monty's posts from the past and your see he has posted 6 times, there is all the Proof you need to knock your accusations down in Falmers? -_-

So if any one is mischief making now its you.

I would have thought that this mischief making should be of far greater concern to any moderator than one poster obsessing over Niddy's. Given what I have been told of the history of the hydra wars on another forum, and the possibility of a moderator's connivance in that, I think it is in Gaybutton's interest to ensure that that mud could not be thrown here. Instead Gaybutton seems to be more concerned with Papa David, who simply gives every appearance of a professional moaner, as opposed to a deliberate mischief maker.

I think your point is well taken and I also think it is in everybody's interest to ensure that that mud could not be thrown here, but that is not under my control. I would like to see threads remain on topic rather than so often turn into a mud slinging contest, and yes, that goes for LetMeTellU and anybody else.

Actually, the first post on this thread to go off topic and start this latest round of who is posting as who was yours, wasn't it?

My main point is that this thread began as a thread about Muay Thai and now look what it has become. If this was the first time I wouldn't complain, but it is happening far too often for my taste, no matter whose fault it is.

The solution to this is very simple, in my opinion, if posters are willing to cooperate about it. Stick to the topic of the thread. If someone wants to post about something that has nothing to do with the thread topic itself, then start a new thread and bring up the problem, complaint, who is posting as who, or whatever on that seperate thread. That way the thread topic can continue and those who wish to post about something entirely different can still have their say.

The moderators here have the ability to pick up off-topic posts and move them to such a thread. I have no intention of doing that unless GayThailand wishes to do things that way, but I think all these accusations, innuendos, mischief-making, etc. are detrimental. My opinion is that if you can't prove your accusation, then don't make the accusation. People are being hurt by it, the message board is being hurt by it, businesses are being hurt by it, and none of it is necessary in the first place.

Guest PapaDavid

That's right. That's just exactly what it is supposed to be. But you don't do that. The trouble is that you keep turning everything into accusations, innuendo, and being about you, and not about the topic. Can't you see that?

.......This thread began as a set of postings and responses to the Muay Thai article I originally posted.

.......Next thing we know, here comes Papa David with more accusations that two people. That was the first item you posted on this thread

.......That, my friend, is thread hijacking.

.......You're the one who starts this in every instance. You have been the one who starts attacking people and then you get upset when people start attacking you right back.

If you look at this thread carefully again you will see that it was NOT me that started to highjack the thread. It was started by KHAOLAKGUY asking if LMTU/MONTY could be the same person and then taken up by "ROSE" then THAIQUILA then LMTU before I ever entered the thread.

OK I know it was nothing to do with Muay Thai (which incidentally I like enormously) but once the thread opened up and got off topic it was fair game. If threads are to remain on topic it is surely up to the Moderators (including you) to jump in and stop highjacking dead by deleting posts not on topic as soon as they appear.

How about now castigating those other members mentioned above for "highjacking" this thread followed by an apology to me for accusing me of being the first to take it off thread.

Get your facts correct before accusing me (again) of something!

How about now castigating those other members mentioned above for "highjacking" this thread followed by an apology to me for accusing me of being the first to take it off thread.

Get your facts correct before accusing me (again) of something!

In the post just above your latest I believe I did point out that it was 'khaolakguy' who first went off topic and said going off topic also applies to 'LetMeTellU.' I believe I do have my facts correct, thank you very much. I did not say you were the first. Maybe 'khaolakguy' and 'LetMeTellU' went off topic, but at least they also post a hell of a lot of positive comments. As far as I can tell you are the only poster on this entire message board who never posts anything except complaints, bitterness, innuendo, and paranoia. I'm waiting for you to post something positive for a change.

I don't think I owe you an apology at all, but I do think there are a number of people owed an apology by you. You can start with me for having accused me of accepting a free meal at Niddy's Nook in return for my comments. Wrong. I hate to disappoint you, but we paid for our food. No offer of anything free was made and no request for a post was made. You say I accepted a freebie in return for my post? Prove it. Prove even one accusatory post you have made. I'll settle for at least some factual evidence behind any one of your accusations.

Just stop making accusations. Can't you come up with anything else?