Mateo_37

boys rrates 2023

• Members
On 5/9/2023 at 7:09 PM, Olddaddy said:

Did you end up going already?

I was there last year , Grindr was my best bet most times 

Usually 1,000-1500 pesos 

I was just in Manila for a weekend last week.  I opened my Grindr and got a few messages,  but none attractive.  The trip was enjoyable though, the service, hotel were all very good.

There are plenty of handsome Pinoy guys available in Manila. But I do not recommend the bars or macho dancer places. They are not at all like the bars and go-gos in Thailand. And the massage places are even worst when compared to TH!!

Instead go on Grinder or Romeo where you will find guys offering massage and fun for a price, money-guys. And guys just wanting to meet a Foreign man! Again for fun and perhaps looking for a long-term relationship.

For the money-guys the fee is usually 1500-2000P (30-40 USD). For the guys just looking to meet up the rate is more like 1000P or even as low as 500P (20-10 USD). Or maybe just dinner and a bit of shopping at one of the many malls!!

While Manila is a good place to begin visiting the Philippines, I strongly suggest traveling to one of the many beautiful islands to the South. Cebu, Palawan, Leyte, Bohol. The guys are also beautiful and great to spend a day or longer with enjoying their company.

INGAT (Take care)

Hi all.  I am travelling to Manila for two weeks in June 2024.  Could anyone recommend a hotel in the Makati area or thereabouts that is set up to allow for (money and non-money) guys to be taken back to my room without raising too many eyebrows?  And any suggestions for a 50yo white bottom to find young tops (20s) on the apps or cruising or some other method to have their way with me would be appreciated too!  Thanks!

On 10/24/2023 at 3:16 PM, jeremy said:

Hi all.  I am travelling to Manila for two weeks in June 2024.  Could anyone recommend a hotel in the Makati area or thereabouts that is set up to allow for (money and non-money) guys to be taken back to my room without raising too many eyebrows?  And any suggestions for a 50yo white bottom to find young tops (20s) on the apps or cruising or some other method to have their way with me would be appreciated too!  Thanks!

dusit hotel in makati. its a pretty common thing for that hotel that guests bring visitor to their room

I've been doing some research for my upcoming trip to manila in June and found a huge range in prices for massage guys and their "ES" which I think means extra service?!?  On the explore function of Grindr I have found a few young guys who say they are straight but will get sucked and fuck for 1000 PHP plus transport and then I have contacted outcall massage spas like Greenappleboys and DreamboyzSpa that have quoted me 3500 PHP not including transport for up to 2 hours and then a few of the "masahistas" on Twitter who are quoting 5000 PHP for 6hrs of massage and fun...  A couple of other places have quoted 1000 PHP for the booking, transport and massage and then negotiate in the hotel room with the guy for whatever extras are desired... That sounds a bit risky to me especially as I usually skip the massage entirely and go straight for sex (I'm bottom).

I have become familiar with the Bangkok massage and money boy scene after two trips there last year, but I have never been to the Philippines.  Prior to going to Bangkok for the first time last year I contacted a few of the massage spas around Silom and Saphan Kwai to book guys to come to my hotel but then found it totally unnecessary after arriving and being flooded with messages on Grindr.  I am wondering if it will turn out to be the same in Manila or if I should keep busy making contacts before I arrive? 

I have also looked at hotels and noted suggestions from here for the Holiday Inn and Dusit Thani as being good places to bring guys back to the hotel room without complications, but are there any that anyone knows of that are bit smaller but still provide some degree of anonymity, ie not having to greet reception every time you pass?   

Many thanks! 

Wow Jeremy: planning 5 months in advance! I salute u!! 

I havent been there; was hoping to b there now, but it didnt work out. 

Both hotels u mentioned r in Makati, an area recommended for apps action, but r rather expensive, no? 

PS - June is monsoon season....

Happy planning (-: 

On 12/3/2023 at 9:22 PM, 10tazione said:

Does anyone have experience with any of the Manila Spas/Massage advertising on X?
@massage_alpha
@oncallmalespa
@DreamboyzSpa08
@Horizons_Spa
@HorizonsPasig
@citylifestyle88
@heartthrob2021

The post is a little old but I just tried out Alpha Massage in QC. They advertised it was a pool party with unlimited drinks. I got there early Friday night and was greated by two ladies behind the counter minding a baby. I booked a massage and scrub.

i hung out in the wet area for a little while. It was underwhelming. Pretty small with only a few customers milling around.

i didn’t choose my masseur, but he was pretty cute. Fully dressed for the duration and no hint of any extra service.

Massage was great and the scrub was intense. For a massage place it was pretty good, but there was nothing erotic or sexual about it all.