Guest fredinbangkok

Searching for X...

Guest fredinbangkok

post-3595-1237118852_thumb.jpg

Hi all. Trying to track down this guy who worked at Kaos (I think) in Pattaya many moons ago before moving to My Way in Phuket and then Future Boys in Bangkok (where I met him). Trail runs cold at Charmming Bar in Saphan Kwai who told me he had joined the army. old mobile phone number now disconnected...

Not long ago someone on the Gay Ting & Tong board was trying to track down a young man. On that thread I posted some suggestions. Here is a re-post of the significant portion of that post. Maybe it will help. By the way, on that thread somebody did recognize him and the person looking for him was able to get the contact information:

_____

He doesn't look like a boy I've ever seen in Pattaya. If he's Thai, he might be a Bangkok bar boy, if he's a bar boy at all. You might also try looking at some of the gay personals sites to see if he's advertising himself.

I don't know if this would be a good idea. I can certainly see why this might be a very poor idea, but I've seen it done. You could take his photos, place them on various gay personals sites, use "Does Anybody Know Me?", or something like that, as the screen name, explain in the profile that you are not him, but are trying to find him, and maybe somebody will respond or maybe he'll respond himself if he finds out about it. The problem would be in using someone's photos without permission, but since these photos are already on the Internet anyway, maybe that wouldn't be much of an issue at all.

Some gay personals sites are totally written in Thai. You could get a Thai person to search those sites and/or place "Does Anybody Know Me?" ads in Thai for you.

Outside of that, the only thing I can think of to personally try would be, next time you're in Thailand, take copies of the photos to different bars. If you're lucky, maybe one of the bar boys or mama-sans knows who he is and how to contact him.

If you're really willing to spend money to find him, you could always try hiring a Thai private detective.

He has been in quite a few of the recent Islnd Caprice videos:

http://www.icsvideo.com/

They call him Anurak so u can search on that site for his name...

Most of their newer models i saw/met on my last trip to pattaya in Nov/Dec/Jan...

So that would tend to indicate that he was in the Pattaya area inthe last 6-12 months

Ics video would also have his Proof of age detail (ID card) on file so perhaps theycan help...

He has been in quite a few of the recent Islnd Caprice videos:

http://www.icsvideo.com/

Maybe it's just in Thailand, but when I click on that link I get:

_____

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an Error Document to handle the request.

_____

I did a Google search for Island Caprice videos and several other sites came up. These links worked, although I didn't spend any time searching for that particular young gentleman:

http://vod.penisbot.com/studio/2364/Island...305&ct=2644

http://www.gayasianshop.com/site/result.asp?std=329

Several more web sites appear and work just fine on a Google search, but the Island Caprice site gives me the error shown above.

Guest fredinbangkok
Ics video would also have his Proof of age detail (ID card) on file so perhaps theycan help...

yes, these were made in 2005/2006 before I knew him... a youthful indiscretion when he was 18/19...

yes, these were made in 2005/2006 before I knew him... a youthful indiscretion when he was 18/19...

Be that as it may, that seems like the logical place to start trying to track him down. If they still know how to contact him, I wouldn't expect them to just hand over his information, but they might be willing to contact him for you, let him know you're trying to find him, and give him your contact information. Then it would be his decision if he wants to contact you. It it was me, I would go to their office if they even have one. Quite often in Thailand, a little "persuasion" money changing hands helps considerably. Anyway, that's a lead and it's more than you had when you first posted your request for help finding him.

If they don't have information about him, maybe one of the boys who still makes films for them knows him.

If nothing else, they might have his hometown address. The bar where you met him might also have it. If you can't find him, maybe a little trip to his family home might produce the desired results.

If nothing else, I have no idea how much a detective costs in Thailand, but it would seem to me a Thai detective wouldn't have much of problem at all tracking him down.

No matter how you do it, knowing the way things work in Thailand, if you've got the money to spend doing it, then one way or another you're going to find him.

Guest GaySacGuy
Maybe it's just in Thailand, but when I click on that link I get:

_____

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an Error Document to handle the request.

_____

ICS blocks the site here in Thailand to try to protect their actors. Here is a letter I got from the ownner some time back, when I expressed an interest in this videos and said I was living in Thailand and thought Thailand had blocked their site.

I would LOVE the country of Thailand to block our site but they can’t be bothered! WE block it and it costs money to do so. You can imagine why we don’t want it visible there.

Do you know how to use a proxy? Check out this site: http://proxy.org/cgi_proxies.shtml There are a million proxy sites listed there. Click on one of them and then enter www.icsvideo.com in the proxy box provided and hit enter. You should be able to get through. You will likely not be able to order that way but yes, if you send us your info in pieces in a couple of emails, we’ll fill your order. Please, I guess we’ve been through this before, but please don’t take any of them to Thailand . They have a way of disappearing and ending up on the beach much to the major consternation of our models, and us, who are at risk ALL the time! Thanks.

If you can’t get through this way I’ll send you a list. We won’t let you order the same titles twice. We keep a record. And thanks for your interest.

Guest fredinbangkok

They haven't used him since 2006 so no joy with them. I last saw him last year but he has changed his number since then and bar hopped.

Oh well, a lot more fish in the sea...

Guest fredinbangkok
Ah the wonderful A.

These were taken after a wonderful sandwich with the bf !

hi Doug

did you get my PM? it doesn't seem to show up in my sent items.

Fred

Guest fredinbangkok
I would swear that I saw him (or at least his brother) last night working in Boyz, Boyz, Boyz Pattaya

the tattoo combination is pretty unique (spider's web on left upper arm and dragon on his navel)