TotallyOz

Give me. Give me. Give me.

I offed a boy last night that I took to about 3 bars in Bangkok. I had a nice time with hin the entire evening. Sex was amazing. He was affectionate, attentive, and versatile. We finished around 1am and I gave him a very generous tip.

He got dressed and I made plans in my mind to see him again. He saw a bottle of wine on my table that my hotel left for me as a welcome gift. He read the bottle and I told him I did not drink and he could have it. I got him a bag and he put it in the bag. As he left for the door, he saw all the bags filled with goodies I had bought for me and the boyfriends back in Pattaya. He found a bottle of Paco Rabanne that I knew my guys in Pattaya would like. He asked for it. I told him no. He asked again. I said no. He said please. I said no. He got a sad look and walked to the door. He gave a kiss and asked if I would go back to his bar tonight. I told him I did not know.

What was a great date got a little spoiled at the end. His fault? No, not really. I should have hidden all the bags in the closet. I had not planned on anyone coming back to my room but that is my mistake. Lesson learned. However, his pleading for the cologne is not an incentive to go back to his bar and get him. In fact, it has the opposite effect on me. I was very generous with his tip and his service.

Oh well. GayButton. Can you give me a new car? Please. Please. Please. If I beg long enough and hard enough, please? :)

Just one? Sure, no problem. Will that be Mercedes, BMW, or GI Joe?

Can I have a bottle of Paco Rabanne? (Thai pout to follow . . .)

LOL. I'll settle for an old VW Bug. That was one of my favorite cars growing up. :)

Pouts don't work with me. Often. ;)

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

First rule of boys: hide everything! Valuables in the safe!

My first experience, I had a boy who came back and we had a grand old time. I awoke in the middle of the evening to the sounds of plastic rufflings. Sure enough, the boy was riffling through my shopping bags like a tweaked-out teenie rummaging for a quick high. Nonetheless, he was promptly asked to leave and I learned a very valuable lesson. In these instances, we have to create the environment and the mood. I find that nothing in the room, bar a tasteful assortment of condoms and lube on the nightstand, give the boy a clear image of exactly what I want.

The Rose

TR :D

First rule of boys: hide everything! Valuables in the safe!

My first experience, I had a boy who came back and we had a grand old time. I awoke in the middle of the evening to the sounds of plastic rufflings. Sure enough, the boy was riffling through my shopping bags like a tweaked-out teenie rummaging for a quick high. Nonetheless, he was promptly asked to leave and I learned a very valuable lesson. In these instances, we have to create the environment and the mood. I find that nothing in the room, bar a tasteful assortment of condoms and lube on the nightstand, give the boy a clear image of exactly what I want.

The Rose

TR :D

People need to remember that they are taking a perfect stranger to their room. In most cases they know nothing about their 'guest' at all. The only security you have to protect your valuables is your room safe and little of what you probably purchased when shopping will fit. I always put whatever I can into the safe. If it won't fit, then it goes into my luggage and the luggage gets locked. I do that before going out any time because of the chance that I may not return alone.

I also have the boy leave his ID card at the front desk and the front desk is instructed not to return the ID card unless I am personally present or they have called my room and spoken with me first.

Even then, you need to make sure the ID actually belongs to the boy. Take a close look at the photo. I have heard of scams in which a boy gives his ID card to another boy. That boy is now carrying an ID that is not his own. If a "farang" takes him to his room, he waits until the "farang" is asleep and then makes off with whatever he can, not even bothering to retrieve the ID card. The first boy reports his ID card as lost or stolen and has little trouble getting a new one. If the police question him he can say he already reported that his ID card was stolen and whoever stole it also stole from the "farang." If the police bring in the "farang" to identify the boy, it's not the same boy he had taken to his room. Then the two boys split the profits.

Guest catawampuscat

It gets stinky in the swamp, so if you have any extra left over give me..give me .. give me..

I recently brought back several bottles of men's cologne and offered my #1 regular first choice between CK1 200ml. and Ralph Lauren Blue Polo large bottle and several smaller bottles of other

less popular colognes..He wanted both bottle of CK1 and Ralph Lauren and did the pouting routine..

He carries the copy of Polo blue with him and that is why I bought it but was disappointed at his

give me.. give me .. attitude.. He got the Polo, I kept the CK! and #2 regular got another one which I think his mother ended up with (maybe his sister or gf, but who cares?).. I have a couple of other ones for the next birthday or special boy to come my way..

The copies or imitation colognes here are short lived and of poor quality.. I found out when I bought

some very cheap at the Laos border in Nong Chai..smelled like the swamp water but it was cheap...