joselowe

Strip Club Danger Dance Club São Paulo

• Members

Just sharing this for fellow stripper lovers like me. I was just in Brazil and looking for stripper clubs but through the power of twitter saw videos of a strip club with some hot dancers called Danger Dance Club.

https://twitter.com/MaleStripperXXX/status/1687740478999912448

https://twitter.com/MaleStripperXXX/status/1687740291707486208

IMG_5260.jpeg

IMG_5261.jpeg

IMG_5262.jpeg

• Members
On 8/9/2023 at 11:15 PM, scott456 said:

Looking at those stripper clubs on this Twitter, I think Argentina has the best looking strippers.

I felt the stripper scene was horrible in Argentina. I was soo excited for the strip clubs in Buenos Aires, Argentina but lots of them closed permanently after COVID. The only one that I’m aware that still has strippers is KM Zero but the club is tiny with hardly any room to stand and the strippers are hard to catch. It’s more of a dance club for young people than a proper strip club like the ones in Colombia and Mexico so the strippers are just side entertainment.

5 minutes ago, joselowe said:

Can’t you say that about everywhere in Brazil if we’re being honest? 

Nah, big difference...... I posted before going into Danger a bunch of years ago, I hope the night ends well. It didn't, I took a left turn instead of a right, I was knocked out and came to in another part of SP, TOTALLY discombobulated. I don't go out with much and I had a disposable cell phone that had a Brasil sim card.

I think that was my final, "after midnight" adventure....Don't feed the Gremlins after midnight.

• Members
2 hours ago, floridarob said:

Nah, big difference...... I posted before going into Danger a bunch of years ago, I hope the night ends well. It didn't, I took a left turn instead of a right, I was knocked out and came to in another part of SP, TOTALLY discombobulated. I don't go out with much and I had a disposable cell phone that had a Brasil sim card.

I think that was my final, "after midnight" adventure....Don't feed the Gremlins after midnight.

Are you drunk now? ....and, were you drunk then?