Lucasgi

First time in Colombia and would like to hire private guides to show me around

Hi all, I will be visiting Colombia for the first time December. Being my first visit I would like to hire various guides to show me round the cities. I will be visiting Bogota, Santa Marta, Cartagena, Medellin and Cali. I know for Bogota a few members have recommend Felipe and will probably give him a go. However does anyone know or recommend guides in the other cities.

• Members
On 10/3/2023 at 3:32 AM, Lucasgi said:

Hi all, I will be visiting Colombia for the first time December. Being my first visit I would like to hire various guides to show me round the cities. I will be visiting Bogota, Santa Marta, Cartagena, Medellin and Cali. I know for Bogota a few members have recommend Felipe and will probably give him a go. However does anyone know or recommend guides in the other cities.

Medellín gay guide: Juan Camilo Marin

IG: juankmarin31

Website is being built, but he is registered as JC Travel Tour.

Tel +57 301 6479134

I have let him know that I posted his information here.

On 10/3/2023 at 12:32 AM, Lucasgi said:

I know for Bogota a few members have recommend Felipe

I also hired Phillipe as my guide when I was in Bogota. He was great. If you wish to great you at the airport on arrival and take you to the hotel, he can arrange that transfer as well.

He was unable to do the tour with me on another day, and he recommended his colleague, was good too.

On 10/14/2023 at 10:48 AM, Checkldn said:

I had a guide called David when I was in Medellín

Phillipe recommended David as the tour guide in Medellin. He speaks good English and has his own car, so in case you wish to go on a tour outside Medellin, he can do that. I went on a city tour one day and a full day outside the city, which included a visit to a family coffee farm. He was really good too.

On 10/3/2023 at 1:32 AM, Lucasgi said:

Like others here, I can highly recommend Felipe. Super nice guy who tries very hard to offer a professional wide-ranging guide service, tailored to gay visitors to Bogota. He also has reliable contacts in the other cities, Felipe's WhatsApp is 57 304 1352430