endlessdream

Porto Alegre - GP sauna - Clube Lux

• Members

I were there on Saturday 6th Jan around 7 pm. It was a quiet night anyway, quiet on the clients end. A dozen gps were present, most of which light skin colored. I had a Grindr boy right before so I was not in the crave or hiring. I went there anyway because I read in the forum that one can find really good looking European / German / Italian boys there. I had to say that I was disappointed. Coming from Europe, those were just every day boys. 

Boys were must more reserved in POA, as mentioned by other bloggers. If one boy is make moves on me, others would retreat and wait. Few came to me in the sitting area, most waited until I went to the sauna and came in one after another to introduce themselves and make a sell. The opening price was 150-200 but negociable to 100-150. 

Cock size was definitely down a grade or two from Salvador. The most hung was an Afro, about 20 cm, who seemed to be a veteran in gp saunas. He worked in Sampa and Rio, too. He claimed to be an accomplished footballer and played games in Europe. He also admitted that didn’t work out for him. I got his number and arranged a session with him the next day. But due to the classic lack of punctuality, we didn’t make it. So Brazilian…

Another Italian looking guy was quiet and timid, but good looking. He gave me his number, too, on a little piece of paper, like the Afro. Seems it’s the standard practice there. But he doesn’t use WhatsApp. He did mention that I should call him, because he’s married. 

One hunk came in really late and remained in street clothes. I don’t know what his deal was. Boys don’t need to pay entrance there so maybe he was just dropping by the say hi to friends. 

The barman tried to make a sell on me, too. 

The show was good, and funny. The older trans had incredible energy. Again I attracted unwanted attention. She (if this pronoun is right) dedicated a song to me, a hysterical cover of ‘I'm telling you i'm not going’. But why?! I did thank her for the special treat. 

• Members
10 hours ago, endlessdream said:

The show was good, and funny. The older trans had incredible energy. Again I attracted unwanted attention. She (if this pronoun is right) dedicated a song to me, a hysterical cover of ‘I'm telling you i'm not going’. But why?! I did thank her for the special treat. 

I like her performance, she came to me and greeted me during her break.  She is a fun person.

• Members
10 hours ago, endlessdream said:

I read in the forum that one can find really good looking European / German / Italian boys there. I had to say that I was disappointed. Coming from Europe, those were just every day boys. 

There was only one average looking white/whitish boy when I was there, slim, not muscular, 30+ y.o., so I skipped. The rest were all dark skinned and average, dirty looking.

• Members

Maybe I missed it, but I do not recall anybody on the forum in the past couple of years claiming you can now find "really good looking" German, European, Italian GPs in PA saunas these days.

By the way, relevant to this thread, Scott and I had a discussion last month about the vanishing Northern European GPs in Port Alegre saunas.

On 12/9/2023 at 9:28 AM, Xclay said:

I see mentions that you'll encounter guys from a blond Northern European gene pool. That was my experience in PA in the days of Plataforma twenty years ago when there were GPs with light brown hair [or a few blonds]... These days [at Lux] such fair GPs seem far less common. The many white GPs are mostly Mediterranean white.

I was in PA for a couple of weeks in November and at Lux went with several good GPs of Italian/Iberian extraction. But, yes, they tend to be more "boy next door" that the beauties of yore. 

And "ditto" to your reactions to the fun, welcoming singer at Lux.

1 hour ago, Xclay said:

Maybe I missed it, but I do not recall anybody on the forum in the past couple of years claiming you can now find "really good looking" German, European, Italian GPs in PA saunas these days.

By the way, relevant to this thread, Scott and I had a discussion last month about the vanishing Northern European GPs in Port Alegre saunas.

I was in PA for a couple of weeks in November and at Lux went with several good GPs of Italian/Iberian extraction. But, yes, they tend to be more "boy next door" that the beauties of yore. 

And "ditto" to your reactions to the fun, welcoming singer at Lux.

I'm fond of the 'boy next door' though where I live he's underage!