BlkSuperman

HUGE DOMINICAN DICKS in MARLOWES! Part 2

• Members

Sorry fellas there will have to be a part 3 to this story. I just wanted to edit some text messages and post here. I also wanted to tell you guys to join Marlowes Facebook page. You will see ppl thanking him for the great time they had this past weekend. he always posts gatherings and parties on his page but i disregard them because the reactions to his posts are minimal. He's a very loving guy. I fell in love with this guy saturday night. He wouldn't know who I am even though we always smile and hug each other when we see each other. 

When my husband and i were leaving the club on saturday night we stood in the middle of the crowded club. while we were standing there one of marlowes friends or workers signaled for some guys to come over to him. i thought the guy was telling the guys to lets go and leave the club but he wasnt. he pointed at about 6 of the models and told pointed at the food table and told them to go get a plate to eat.

do you know marlowe fed everyone in that club for free including the models. i had sex with one very tall haitian guy and afterwards i asked him did he eat. he told me yes, he feeds all of us. my heart melted. what an amazing thing to do from the kindness of your heart and not expect anything in return and also knowing that the people you are feeding will probably ever do anything of that magnitue for you. there is so much more to tell to this story but im kinda tired from that long ass flight.

you bitches know i fly spirit and we took off from sdq 2 hours late and when we got to fll we were made to stay on the plane because there wasnt an open gate for us to disembark. i will add some text messages and pics to this post. also, if you go to marlowes, slide the security guard 5 dollars, give him your number, get his number, describe the kind of guys you like and he will get you whatever you want at no cost.

he knows the guys very well. he also very friendly. i will wrap this story up tomorrow night. there is a lot more to tell but a bitch is tired