GoldMember

Planning makes me happy - Songkran 2024

On 7/29/2023 at 6:23 AM, vinapu said:

Some people don,t have sense if humor or simply don,t like animals.

6 hours ago, GoldMember said:

I've never been to Fake. How is it on Songkran? I considered going on one of the evenings but then I saw a video of a huge queue that they posted on IG last year. Do they sell tickets in advance?

It’s so busy. Huge queues to get in and like sardines inside. But it can be a lot of fun.  Depends a bit on the spot you find. If it’s the thoroughfare it can be intense jostling/shoving/grabbing!. Not for the claustrophobic.   It’s mainly outdoor and they have the overhead pipe installations basicallly soaking you throughout.  Fake works best going as a group of friends.  And it’s 99% local crowd/SE Asian.  If you do a Songkran you should do a night at fake.  Much more authentic.  

20 minutes ago, Jimbillp said:

It’s so busy. Huge queues to get in and like sardines inside. But it can be a lot of fun.  Depends a bit on the spot you find. If it’s the thoroughfare it can be intense jostling/shoving/grabbing!. Not for the claustrophobic.   It’s mainly outdoor and they have the overhead pipe installations basicallly soaking you throughout.  Fake works best going as a group of friends.  And it’s 99% local crowd/SE Asian.  If you do a Songkran you should do a night at fake.  Much more authentic.  

Great for you young fit guys, not so much for us old daddies 😊