Travelingguy

Tori Spa Hanoi

I had read their reviews. There were some red flags in some of the reviews, but most of the other reviews were quite positive. I decided to go see the place. When I arrived, the gate/door was closed, but not blocked. I opened that and walked into the downstairs area. If you look on their website, they’re sitting on a couch talking to people often times.the area was filthy. The couch was filthy with obvious stains. There was a piece of cloth on a table next to the couch that was filthy. There were dishes in a sink to the right that looked like they hadn’t been washed in a week.

I decided there was no way that I would go in there. and I also decided that there was no way I would have a massage there. So I left.

I went to a spa that charged almost as much as Tori spa. Presumably, a totally legit spa. I was looking for a good massage. I got a good massage and scrub. It was beautiful. And my massage therapist gave me a happy ending which I was not expecting. So, I would strongly discourage people from going to Tori spa. It was hard to imagine that anyone would operate a business with that level of filth 

6 hours ago, Travelingguy said:

I had read their reviews. There were some red flags in some of the reviews, but most of the other reviews were quite positive. I decided to go see the place. When I arrived, the gate/door was closed, but not blocked. I opened that and walked into the downstairs area. If you look on their website, they’re sitting on a couch talking to people often times.the area was filthy. The couch was filthy with obvious stains. There was a piece of cloth on a table next to the couch that was filthy. There were dishes in a sink to the right that looked like they hadn’t been washed in a week.

I decided there was no way that I would go in there. and I also decided that there was no way I would have a massage there. So I left.

I went to a spa that charged almost as much as Tori spa. Presumably, a totally legit spa. I was looking for a good massage. I got a good massage and scrub. It was beautiful. And my massage therapist gave me a happy ending which I was not expecting. So, I would strongly discourage people from going to Tori spa. It was hard to imagine that anyone would operate a business with that level of filth 

Thanks. Sad to hear. I am planning to go to Hanoi shortly. My first visit. If anyone has up to date news, that would be very helpful.