TotallyOz

BREAKING NEWS

I was in Sunee last night with friends. I had to return to my home for the night as I am an old man and can't seem to stay awake too late at night. I got a very disturbing phone call about 4am. It was a poster for the board here calling the emergency direct Bat line.

The rain in Pattaya has strange effects on people. I know this and I do understand. But, my scoop reporter told me that he saw Catawampus and LMTU behind the car park area near JJ

Guest catawampuscat

Now, my mobile and camera are missing.. I thought I was having a nightmare but maybe I have

become a sleepwalker.. Gaythailand, darling, you were there too and you do have a cute toot... :wub:

Hope all who read this understand that Pattaya is currently flooded with water and GT is a jealous

man.. Why did he keep asking for the rose/JB when his eyes were closed is a mystery to me but

we all ended up at Niddy's for a nightcap and the nightmare ended... :wacko:

Guest letmetellu

No you have got it wrong Gaythailand , "catspiss" is so obsessed with me Ive been told from people who know him well, he is stalking me when I go to JJ Pub, he has now with his new street cleaning job in Bangkok, been able to have "a look a like" Plastic Doll, made like me, he sits it next to him in the car so people think he is not alone , when everyone really knows, no one will talk to him in reality.

He is constantly looking for me to "jack off" with the doll, when hes looking at me leaving various venues, such a shame poor thing, but that is what you have to do, when you have not got the nerve to Introduce your self for fear of being noticed.

I think its better he hides behind that computer, with a big bottle of wine at least he can sit on that when hes finished writing his poison pen letters, its not doing him any good waiting for a glimpse of me trying to put up his umbrella up, singing and dancing all lonley in all this rain. :ninja:

Well, you better start deleting posts by this "GayThailand" guy. He's obviously a troublemaker, a muckraker, and very possibly a Commie sympethizer!

(By the way, you guys have now ruined JJ Pub for me :blush: )

Hey, I am a simple man. What is a muckraker?

Gald you won't be going to JJ Pub. That was my intent. The less farang competition I have there, the better. :)

Does that mean our rendezvous has been called off?

Hell YESSS!

its not doing him any good waiting for a glimpse of me in all this rain. :ninja:

After this statement, all I can see now when I see you walking around is the screen singing, "singing in the rain." Thanks for the visual. :)