Guest taylorsquare

Turkey,

Guest taylorsquare

Well.......I cant find a "other country" section in here so i posted this under Gay Asia,i hope its ok.

Well....Thailand is starting to get a bit boring for me,I love or i would luv to be banging other cultures.

I thought Thai boys were the most beautiful until now where they are becoming stale to me and now exploring other cultures.

How about Turkey?

Look at this excellent blog. http://turkish-boy.com/blog/

Guest taylorsquare

Here is a paragraph from http://turkeygayguide.tripod.com/istanbul.html

Istanbul with a population about 12 million is the capital of gay scene in Turkey. Just as Turkey is a mixture of east and west, Istanbul is a summary of all country. Its cosmopolite life leads to a very colorful gay life; you can encounter quite trendy gay clubs as well as astonishingly traditional and local ones near one another in this city.

The rich and the poor, the modern and the old-fashioned, the intellectual and the illiterate are all here in this city, sometimes inside one another. Queens, transvestites, modern gays, bisexuals, lesbians, rent-boys are all parts of this vivacious world. Since Istanbul itself is a very charming city with its historical, cultural and natural beauties, it won't be exaggeration to say : If you are gay, DON'T DIE BEFORE YOU SEE ISTANBUL

Guest lvdkeyes

I had 5 days in Istanbul in 2004 and had a wonderful time. I find Turkish men very hot and the Park Hammam was great fun. Apart from the gay life Istanbul is a great city for sightseeing and good food. Shopping at the spice market on the waterfront was interesting. Definitely a "must see" city.

Guest fountainhall

I was in Istanbul 10 days ago, but I'm just not into Turkish guys and so my visit was restricted to sightseeing and a different type of 'culture'. It's certainly a fabulous city with one of the richest histories of any in the world. Definitely a 'must' visit - the more so if you like Turkish men.

Guest taylorsquare

Did you happen to go to any of the gay bars?

And was there "street trade" around?

Going by the pics on the Turkish gay blogs,theres certainly some nice dark skinned young guys there.

Guest fountainhall

It's odd! Perhaps since I was not cruising, I did not notice any eye contact at all. Mind you, that might be as much due to age as to lack of interest on my part! Friends tell me Istanbul is very cruisy.

There is some trade in Taksim park, however unfortunately most are top only.

Some very cute guys in the "Deja Vu" disco (Istiklal Caddesi, Sadri Alisik Sokak, No:26, Beyoglu). Some guides refer to this as a rent boy disco, but none of them took any notice of the few older punters that wandered in & out. They didn't speak much English either.

Istanbul merits a visit just for the atmosphere & architecture. The gay scene is rather limited.

Here in Berlin we have lots of them - no need to go to istanbul and they are always hot. At cruising places its possible to get them for 5 or 10 or 15 Euro. They show their goods before paying so you know what you get.