TotallyOz

Truth or Lie?

There are many ways to tell if your boyfriend has really gone home to mama when they leave you. I have 3 sure fire ways.

1. When they start calling you to say hello before 8AM they are either just going to bed or just waking up. If home with family, they often wake up with the sun.

2. When boy special wants you to talk to mama and you can tell her age on the phone and it is not the voice of a ladyboy. As the phone is passed, you can here in Thai, "here speak my farang."

3. When you talk to the in the AM and they don't have the normal Thai music in the background but instead you hear the roosters crowing. This is a sure fire sign that they are not in the city anymore.

4. And lastly, when they call and say, "mama want cell phone." This is normally the first 20 min they are there or the last 20 min before they return.

As all 4 of the above happened this morning, I am pretty sure boy special isn't in Kansas anymore. :)

That was actually me calling. I still can't figure out if you're getting me the cell phone or not. :blush:

LOL I don't even have a new cell phone myself. :) I did see a new SonyEricson at Tutcom today and it was amazing. It is the P990i. A hand held masterpiece.

Yes, he's probably at his mother-in-law's.

Sad but true. At least it was an older woman so it makes the story believable in my mind. ;)

There is a way to know if the boy is at least in his hometown. Cities have city codes as part of the land line telephone number. If they boy's home has a land line, call him on that number instead of a mobile phone number. If he's there, then he has to be in that city.

If the home has no land line, but you are still suspicious, you could always do a Google search, find a hotel phone number in his hometown, and specify a time and day you are going to call the hotel. You can tell the boy to be there. You call the front desk and ask to speak to the boy, making it clear that they boy should be waiting for your call at the front desk. If he's there, fine. If he's not, then you get to be even more suspicious.

If you are that suspicious to begin with, why are you even bothering?

"Americans are very friendly and very suspicious, that is what Americans are and that is what always upsets the foreigner, who deals with them, they are so friendly how can they be so suspicious they are so suspicious how can they be so friendly but they just are."

Gertrude Stein

Guest catawampuscat

How to tell if a farang is telling the truth or not?

It is easy..all farangs lie and are dogs.. Don't you just love generalizations?...My regular uses this one often and I added the men are dogs part myself..

I will shortly be accused of being a liar by my regular.. He wanted something from me and

asked just before sex and I would have agreed to anything at that point.. He has done this before and I have learned to just said okay, have my way and then deal with what he wants later..

Since he is not being fair using sex , I don't feel all that bad not keeping my promises..

He remembers everything I say , especially when it is a promise to buy him something.. I often

agree just to end the conversation and move on.. When he reminds me, I remind him of something he has promised and it is usually easy to get out of the situation..

Now, he has decided he wants a monthly salary and told me the amount and the paydate.. I agreed because of his timing (already kamagraed) but he will find out the sad truth shortly that his financial strategy is not going to work..

There is no shortage of great boys here and the golden rule is "he who has the gold, rules..."

Guest francois

Lighten up Bob. The Cat is just playing a game of cat and mouse. He really is a big pussy when it come to doling out money, cell phones, gold, motorbikes to his regulars. Just ask any Thai boy in Pattaya.