TotallyOz

Work Permit and Business Visa

My friend is worried about the new regulations. He wants to open a bar in Thailand and is proceeding with that. I have suggested he consider a different business but he insists this is what he wants.

He said the legal paper to set up a company and to get a work permit is 85,000 bath. Is this about right? I have no idea myself and have not really researched this at all. Thanks.,

My friend is worried about the new regulations. He wants to open a bar in Thailand and is proceeding with that. I have suggested he consider a different business but he insists this is what he wants.

He said the legal paper to set up a company and to get a work permit is 85,000 bath. Is this about right? I have no idea myself and have not really researched this at all. Thanks.,

as of Oct 1st all this will change. Even the 3 million baht investment visa is being done away with. Your friend should contact a lawyer that has been recommended by his embassy. Even tho he may be able to open the buiness he may not be able to stay and run it .

Your friend should contact a lawyer that has been recommended by his embassy.

I absolutely agree with that. An excellent attorney in Pattaya is Rachain Kluanklard and his executive secretary, Pee Jee. Both of them speak near fluent English and are always on top of everything. I highly recommend them and their prices are extremely reasonable. They're easy to find. Rachain owns the Balcony Restaurant in Pattaya and his offices are on the top floor. Their firm is called A.C.E.S. Advisors Co., Ltd.

Telephone: 038-411 127

Fax: 038-425 109

E-mail: aces@loxinfo.co.th

Guest takesall

I absolutely agree with that. An excellent attorney in Pattaya is Rachain Kluanklard and his executive secretary, Pee Jee. Both of them speak near fluent English and are always on top of everything. I highly recommend them and their prices are extremely reasonable. They're easy to find. Rachain owns the Balcony Restaurant in Pattaya and his offices are on the top floor. Their firm is called A.C.E.S. Advisors Co., Ltd.

Are you sure that he is an attorney as so many of them are not?

My advise is check that any individual you are dealing with in a services office or even a law office is really what they claim to be.

A work permit should cost about 7,500 to a maximum of 20,000 using a lawyers office.

Settining upo a company from 15,000 to 30,000.

Any more than that then you are being ripped off or the office you are going to is having to use their influence to get your application through the system.