TotallyOz

Funny Boys and Dynamite

I enjoy a night in Boyztown. Lucky 7 use to be my favorite bar in the area. I still enjoy it occasionally. However, I have found that Funny Boys and Dynamite are 2 amazing places that feel comfortable at and always find a sexy boy to spend time with.

I think I off more boys from BoyzBoyzBoyz than other bars in the area but I think it is because I have a few regulars there that I find hot and a great change of pace for me. I have one hot muscle stud that I have been seeing there for about 2 years. He is about 27 and built like a stone statue. :)

Dynamite has the best mamasan in all of Pattaya. She has never led me astray and she consistently finds great guys for me.

Gentlemen

I enjoyed Funny Boys as well when I was there. The mamasan was very friendly and helpful without being overly pushy. There were several cute boys there any one of which would have been fine for me. The boy I selected actually spoke very good English and was a little shy but very sweet.