TotallyOz

New Boy Special

I have a new boyfriend. He is adorable. He is also fairly new to Pattaya and the gogo scene. He has been with me for about 2 weeks. He is such a sweet guy and makes me laugh many times every day.

I wanted to treat him to a new cell phone so we can keep in touch. I took him to TutCom and bought him one. The smile on his face was a mile wide. He was so happy. He has now been looking and playing with it for 6 hours. He called his family to say hi and then his friends. He has been playing games and trying to learn every button. It is such a joy to watch.

While a new cell phone is not really a most exciting experience it is one of many that I enjoy watching. I love to see someone bowl for the first time, go deep sea fishing, scuba diving, cook a hamburger on a grill, bath a dog, cook Thai food, go shopping, drive a motorcycle, sing a song at Karaoke and many other things. The newest aspect to someone that has not been exposed to many of these things is a beautiful thing to watch.

Being jaded with time, the glisten in my eyes has long since disappeared and the ability to have a new experience has also dwindled by the wayside. Since, I am unable to experience many new things, it is really a job to watch someone you care for experience them.

If he ever takes it to the disco, GT, make him attach it to a steel chain so he doesn't lose it! The opposite of seeing the child-like joy of your friend with his new mobile is the look on his fact when he loses it and you tell him (for the 4th or 10th time?) that there will be no new one....hehe.

Enjoy....

When Gt wrote that a new cell phone "is not the most exciting thing", I thought "Well it is if you have not had many things in the past"

I guess the reason I think that is because of what my Thai friend said to me after we had been together for several years. Summarizing what he said, "At first I was so happy when I got a new cell phone, then a chopper, then a car. But after awhile I realized that the happiness because of those things didn't last"

Well we are still toghether and I think we have learned that the fun is in the present, in the things we do. I think we both feel secure and respect each other.

Of course he also said when I was a liitle upset "You know the hook is too far in the fish's mouth"

What wisdom others have.

Happy fishing GT....and others that might have found a freindship that lasts.