ChristianPFC

Who likes sunglasses?

My pet peeve on gayromeo are facepics with sunglasses. Sunglasses can disfigure every face. I just can't decide if a face is cute or not if most of it is covered by sunglasses. Unfortunately, they seem to be quite popular. However, everyone has his preferences, are there people who find boys with sunglasses nice, sexy, attractive, cute or whatever?

My pet peeve on gayromeo are facepics with sunglasses. Sunglasses can disfigure every face. I just can't decide if a face is cute or not if most of it is covered by sunglasses. Unfortunately, they seem to be quite popular. However, everyone has his preferences, are there people who find boys with sunglasses nice, sexy, attractive, cute or whatever?

I agree and if all the pics are with sunglasses, I tell the boy to give me pic with no sunglasses. Had one just the other day. He sent me a different pic and I had him come over. Glad I asked because he was great.

It's been said that the only people who wear sunglasses indoors are blind people and assholes.

Perhaps, but "it's been said" (By whom? By what?) sounds like a far-stretching generalization to me. Sunglasses look good on this sweet Thai dude ... IMHO.

glasses.jpg

He'd look hot, gorgeous, sexy, blind, indoors, or both.

Thanks to somebody's Facebook thing.

My pet reeve is the guestbooks:

Its quite helpful to open a guestbook and see what someone may say about a person and of course it is not unreasonable to assume that it will be because they have met the person or know him well. If someone wants to tell the guy he is good looking maybe its better to send him a message rather than immortalise the remarks on the guestbook pages. So I get really miffed when every time I open a guestbook of someone who is interesting to find the writer telling everyone what HE thinks of the appearance of the boy. Those who want to say something to the poster should message the person directly and get out of the traffic. What do you think?

Guest joseph44

This guy looks promising, I would like to have look at his face WITHOUT sunglasses.

As far as I can judge, there is only one person in the world who looks good with sunglasses: Arnold Schwarzenegger as Terminator!

And Stevie Wonder of course!

Ramzes, I remember a guestbook where exactly this subject is discussed by various visitors (but I don't remember the name of the profile). I don't care if people write into a guestbook how hot the boy is.

There are some guestbook spammer, they probably mean well by thanking everyone who visited their profile by writing into the visitor's guestbook. It soon becomes boring when I open a guestbook and read the same message I read many times before. Vanillaboyz and Ms_Dame_Edna_Glamour are the worst offenders.

And there are those who reply only to people with facepic, but don't have a facepic themselves.

On the other hand, there can be nice little poems and ASCII-art in guestbooks.