TotallyOz

Babylon Sauna and Massage

The Babylon Bangkok, one of the world’s top gay resorts, is the most graceful charming artistically decorated gay hotel located in the heart of the City of Angel, Bangkok, Thailand.

With the fusion-style mature garden that will bloom and flourish through the growing season, the hotel is designed to reflect a relaxing and preserved atmosphere. The Babylon Bangkok presents not only the key to splendid living but also an opportunity to share the gay culture and legacy.

With over 70 rooms, world class sauna & spa, first class gym, and large swimming pool set in exotic tropical gardens. Our Thai hospitality will certainly meet all your passions and desires. It is the perfect place to sit back and reflect on the day’s adventures. Plus, only minutes away from all the gay scene action on Silom Road. All accommodations include complimentary breakfast along with two free daily sauna and spa passes. The Babylon Bangkok is a MUST visit place while in Bangkok.

Babylon Sauna

34 Soi Nandha, South Sathon Road

Soi 1, Bangkok 10120

Tel: + 66-(0)-2679-7984

Fax: + 66-(0)-2679-7986

http://www.babylonbangkok.com

post-10472-12822765803572_thumb.jpg

I have stayed at this hotel in the past and had a good time. The hotel is connected to the sauna and if you are looking for the easiest access to the sauna, great massages and a real gay scene that is not a money boy scene, this place is great.

My only concern there was the slow speed of the Internet but this was many years ago. I don't know if that is improved but I would assume the speed is much better now.

I have also been there just to get massages. Even though the massages are NOT happy ending massages, I have a few rub and tugs over the years. But, this is NOT a place for that and most of the masseurs will not do that. It is not often a private room where the massages. The place is very clean and IMHO, the massages are some of the best Thai massages in Bangkok.

Guest joseph44

Went to Babylon last December and it was the first time in approx. 5 years............it may take probably another 10 years until my next visit: The place was packed and only 6 or 7 Thai males present of which 5 were employees of Babylon.

Did stay in the "Barracks" 7 years ago and that was a nice experience; meaning: nice beds, clean rooms and quiet nights.

Guest fountainhall

Perhaps it could be made clear that the description above is about the hotel side of Babylon - not the sauna. Although I do feel there should be a note that it is part of the overall Babylon complex and that those staying at the hotel gain free access to the sauna (at least, that used to be the case). The sauna should be a separate listing with more specific detail about its facilities (which I think you may be planning).