TotallyOz

Gotta Love that Singapore Swim Team

Wowww! Great bods! Wonder if the government realised the implication of that design. 'SIN' and an arrow on the cap pointing downwards to an erect crescent on the briefs. That's pretty sinful in my eyes :p

From the caps and physiques, I assume these guys must be the water polo team.

Guest beachlover

That's actually the Singapore Water Polo Team. They designed the swimmers themselves and yep, it got them in trouble for the positioning of the moon crescent (taken from the national flag) to appear like an erect cock in the front there.

One of the government ministries in charge of administering use of the national flag complained (but wished them luck and did not fine them as they could have) and there were complaints from some of the prude public.

But lots of people laughed it off and it seems to have gotten them more publicity than they've EVER had. I bet the boy in the front of the photo (nice nipples - cute!) is wishing he arranged his goods to make them look a bit bulkier now that his photo is in lots of major news mediums around the world LOL.