Guest GaySacGuy

Boy Bar Advice

Guest GaySacGuy

I am a newbie here in Thailand, having arrived on the 12th in Bangkok. I found a great bar here with lots of younger looking (but very legal) guys called Classic Boys :rolleyes: . I am travelling over the next two months to Chiang Mai, Phuket, and Pattaya.

Can anyone suggest any similiar bars that I might find to my liking in any of these other cities? Any help will be truely appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Rich

I am a newbie here in Thailand, having arrived on the 12th in Bangkok. I found a great bar here with lots of younger looking (but very legal) guys called Classic Boys :rolleyes: . I am travelling over the next two months to Chiang Mai, Phuket, and Pattaya.

Can anyone suggest any similiar bars that I might find to my liking in any of these other cities? Any help will be truely appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Rich

In Phuket you'll probably find what you're looking for at a bar called Tangmo. In Pattaya there are so many bars to choose from that you really need to try them all. You'll also find plenty of the types you seek at the gay beach area. I'll let someone else handle Chiang Mai recommendations for you. I always thought the best bar there was Adam's Apple, but from what I understand it has closed. I'm not familiar enough with Chiang Mai to make any further recommendations.

You might also want to check the following two links:

Chiang Mai: http://www.dreadedned.com/directory/bytype/2/12/

Phuket: http://www.dreadedned.com/directory/bytype/4/12/

In Phuket you'll probably find what you're looking for at a bar called Tangmo. In Pattaya there are so many bars to choose from that you really need to try them all. You'll also find plenty of the types you seek at the gay beach area. I'll let someone else handle Chiang Mai recommendations for you. I always thought the best bar there was Adam's Apple, but from what I understand it has closed. I'm not familiar enough with Chiang Mai to make any further recommendations.

You might also want to check the following two links:

Chiang Mai: http://www.dreadedned.com/directory/bytype/2/12/

Phuket: http://www.dreadedned.com/directory/bytype/4/12/

Just be very sure you understand and see the ID CARD details and how to recognise a fake card in full as age is a funny thing here and if caught with anyone underage you have no excuse. Enjoy!

Guest GaySacGuy

Just be very sure you understand and see the ID CARD details and how to recognise a fake card in full as age is a funny thing here and if caught with anyone underage you have no excuse. Enjoy!

My understanding is that the birthdate must be before todays date in 2531. Also, the last boy I offed had a card with both the Thai calender and the regular calender. I plan to be very careful!!

My understanding is that the birthdate must be before todays date in 2531. Also, the last boy I offed had a card with both the Thai calender and the regular calender. I plan to be very careful!!

Make sure to have the desk clerk at your hotel check the ID too. Assumning the boy is of legal age and the ID card actually belongs to the boy, have the desk clerk keep the ID card, with instructions not to release it to the boy without first checking with you to make sure everything is ok and nothing has been stolen.

Guest MonkeySee

Topmanb, any tips on how to detect a fake ID card? Is there some sort of seal or mark that I should look for? Since the eyes are not what they use to be and without my glasses and enough light, they could give me a business card and I wouldn't know the difference. I guess the hotel clerk can tell the difference, but it would be nice to avoid going that far, if there is a problem. Thanks for the help.

Topmanb, any tips on how to detect a fake ID card? Is there some sort of seal or mark that I should look for? Since the eyes are not what they use to be and without my glasses and enough light, they could give me a business card and I wouldn't know the difference. I guess the hotel clerk can tell the difference, but it would be nice to avoid going that far, if there is a problem. Thanks for the help.

Well with poor eye sight your in trouble to start with he might be a anything, hahah!

1 Dont believe anyone at the bar you off from or story its been washed!

2 Dont use short time rooms of bars or boys suggestions find your own organise before if not your hotel.

3 Avoid any cards date not clear. I have not seen the two date ones yet.

4 Avoid any with laminate damaged.

5 Does photo look like the boy, most are very young pictures but you should be able to see him ok.

6 For sure follow the advice of leave it at Reception and tel you if boy leaving alone.

7 It is 2049 here this year.