Guest wowpow

Sawatdee Gay Thailand

Trying to get in from the UK I get a funny site and at the bottom it says "why am I here" and when I click it a mail compose site comes up titled "Inquiring about the domain 'sawatdee-gay-thailand.com', with status: Expired".

I don't have Elephantspike's or Jink's address. If others are getting this maybe someone can mail them.

Edit:

I traced Elephantspike's address on a little used address inbox and asked if he has expired.

Guest ReneThai

Loks like it will start appearing again soon

Updated Date: 17-Oct-2006

Creation Date: 16-Oct-2005

Expiration Date: 16-Oct-2007

Snatched?

Domain Name: SAWATDEE-GAY-THAILAND.COM

Registrar: ENOM, INC.

Whois Server: whois.enom.com

Referral URL: http://www.enom.com

Name Server: NS49.SECURENET-SERVER.NET

Name Server: NS50.SECURENET-SERVER.NET

Updated Date: 16-oct-2005

Creation Date: 16-oct-2005

Expiration Date: 16-oct-2006

Guest GayPattayan

Seems that Elephantspike can't afford to keep the board going without adequate support, but doesn't seem to ask for support when he really needs it. Too bad. It has been a valuable, well run site ... but needs someone willing to pay to kieep it going, or solicicit help- when really needed.

No telling what goes now. Too bad -- I think Elephantspike has done a nice job with the board, but apparently can't support it without some degree of regular financial help. I would have thought that the advertising alone would be enough to pay the actual costs of keeping the board operating,but probably can't support the owner-operator, too.

I know only too well, and remember vividly yet, the problems that can crop up! Good luck, Robert! Sure hope you can pull it off, and restore it to health. You've run the board well!

Allen (G.P.)

It looks like the name did expire. In the states at least, you are taken to a page that many get when the registrar takes over the name. I am not sure this is the case. However, any domain name that gets traffic has value in the long run for a page the directs traffic elsewhere. If the name was not renewed by ElephantSpike, the name is gone for good. I hope he did renew. Most registrars sent out notices 30 and 60 days before a name expires and then the week and day of. I have not been to the board of late and not sure if he asked for help or not. I also do now know whether he has been posting or not. I hope he is OK and all is well with him. If someone hears from him, please let us know that he is OK.

Very strange. The verisign whois expiration says 2007.

Of course the owner registrar should be most up to date. maybe the payment came back. Oooops.

Guest Snowkat

As at 1620 UK time, 2220 Thai time, 17 Oct I am getting the same as Wowpow. Just a front page giving links to Thai Property, Jobs and tourist information.

Never mind, to my mind it is no great loss. Unfortunately the trolls and mindless morons who had taken over that site will probably emigrate to this and Bahtstop. Standby for Gay Thailand to be taken over by these idiots who will have a detrimental effect here and will attempt to turn it into the madhouse that Sawatdee-Gay-Thailand eventually became.

Let me add, I don't know what happened at the other site. All are welcome here. We have said that in the past and we will say that now. All we ask is that you play by our rules. We strive for a good site that gives useful information. We are not interested in personal attacks and bickering back and forth. There are still other sites one can go to for that.

I hope that ElephantSpike is able to get the name together and the site is live again very soon. I am sure it is still possible if it is his desire.

Guest letmetellu

Yes your right WOW POW from here in the wilds of CANADA is the same we will all have to go back to the old sawatdee

http://p092.ezboard.com/fsawatdeeforumfrm21

I can only think Spike has gone into another drying out clinic and i thought i was the one who cant make ends meet??

Its getting cold here now I wonder if any one can lend me a dead raccoon hat ,I know they are all the rage in sunee of sunees plaza fame, Im drinking to much BUDD wizer, its making me drunk, oh Im so glad Im not having be to catty any more, but Im a lot wizer now.this is what you see now on sawatdee.......

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/about9229.html

Guest pete1969

I can't get on the site either. It seems the domain has expired. There has already been some posting on the old EZ board site. That site is paid up for some time and is more user friendly IMO, so it is hopeful they can continue on that EZ board site even without the absent owner.

Pete

Poor old Jinks. He started off most innocently by offering his services to ElephantSpike as a Moderator for Sawatdee Forum.

Now the Board has apparently gone down one more time. How many dips below the sea is a drowning man supposed to have? About now Jinks must be feeling like Henry The Second the night before the murder of Thomas Becket: " ... Is there no man amongst thou who will rid me of this accurs'd message board .. ?"

One cannot but achknowledge that the long journey of Sawatdee Forum has been a rocky yet interesting road.

Jinks ... you are a right trouper, mate!

Cheers ...

:D A secret weapon ? Any freedom ? Nothing Billy ? How boring ! :angry:

Welcome. I see your 2nd post is a doozie. :) Any freedom? Of course. Read over the board for the past few months. We delete very little but ask that you follow our Message Board Policy. How boring? Just because something is not a free for all, doesn't make it boring. Imagine if you walked into a gogo bar and it was the boys only got on stage when they wanted and only worked when they wanted and only wore the clothes they wanted. Perhaps not boring but certaintly a better way was found. :)

Most people don't come to these board to listen to a few people bicker back and forth with themselves. Most are looking for information. Most are here for a sense of common ground that the community offers. We all love Thailand. We want to promote others to come here and enjoy in the beauty that is offered here. I for one am not on any board to listen to a few guys have a pissing contest.

Poor old Jinks. He started off most innocently by offering his services to ElephantSpike as a Moderator for Sawatdee Forum.

Now the Board has apparently gone down one more time. How many dips below the sea is a drowning man supposed to have? About now Jinks must be feeling like Henry The Second the night before the murder of Thomas Becket: " ... Is there no man amongst thou who will rid me of this accurs'd message board .. ?"

One cannot but achknowledge that the long journey of Sawatdee Forum has been a rocky yet interesting road.

Jinks ... you are a right trouper, mate!

Cheers ...

:blush: A bit mud for Jinks," great mate !" Cheers . :blush:

Welcome. I see your 2nd post is a doozie. :) Any freedom? Of course. Read over the board for the past few months. We delete very little but ask that you follow our Message Board Policy. How boring? Just because something is not a free for all, doesn't make it boring. Imagine if you walked into a gogo bar and it was the boys only got on stage when they wanted and only worked when they wanted and only wore the clothes they wanted. Perhaps not boring but certaintly a better way was found. :)

Most people don't come to these board to listen to a few people bicker back and forth with themselves. Most are looking for information. Most are here for a sense of common ground that the community offers. We all love Thailand. We want to promote others to come here and enjoy in the beauty that is offered here. I for one am not on any board to listen to a few guys have a pissing contest.

Thanks for welcome !

Thanks for the welcome GayThai.

Is it true or are they just mad gossip queens over on the eez board, that Elephant spike had to go to Wullington in New Zealand to suck on a fisherman's friend?

I can't imagine why the urgency in this mission improbable, but I wish him all the luck and hope he is sorted soonest.

Seems gaybutton is also down, least i followed the link from DreadedNed(?) and got something much the same as what I get for Sawatdee.

Does this domino effect mean we will never get to see Ooglemans still-life of a Niddy's cheese burger? Somrthing to cheer up the troops in the meantime.[attachmentid=62]

Guest Oogleman

I hope its back up soon!

I went to krazy dragon last night and met a handsome young sawatdee regular poster up to his ears in cock! I will tell all lol!

:blink: Anyone know why my post was deleted?

Hello. Yes, I can tell you. The post is now active again with full text. However, you posted an image. That image had pubic hair showing. The censors banned us for that once before and we are careful not to let that on the site. My apologies. The guy was hot though. If you send it to me via e-mail, gaythailand@gmail.com I'll raise his bathing suit a bit and repost. ;)

Seems gaybutton is also down

Gaybutton has been down for months. Mine was the first of the boards to be blocked in Thailand. When that occurred I decided to take the web site offline. It would take me about ten minutes to put it online again, but I doubt I will ever put it online again. I'm quite satisfied with this web site and I really see no need to place the Gaybutton site online again.

For those who did not already know, any of the articles that I had on my former web site are still available by E-mail request. If anyone wants any of the articles, all you have to do is send an E-mail to me at gaybutton@gmail.com and I will be happy to send them to you.

The queens message,

Thats disgusting of myself. I can't think what went wrong in my addled brain, to post an obscene picture of a fully clothed man in a lake with some hair showing, and in a public gay forum, its just sooooo not me. I thought garden paths were higher up in the pecking order, but it seems they might as well have been Philips ball hairs!

Queen Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith, sends her f***ing apologies, what a c**t I am.

Is this nice picture of one of my dawggies good enough, will it ever pay my debts to society. On my Knees doing Lord Mountbatten, yours HRH QE11UKGBNIHCDF FW10

[attachmentid=64]

post-3749-1161658602_thumb.jpg