TotallyOz

A sucker is born every minute!!!!!

Having been apart from my beloved for many months after our relationship ended, I found myself in the City of Angels and lost without him. So, like usual, he sends me an SMS to ask if he could come to visit and I said yes. He said how long and I said, "Five months."

He said OK.

So, the up and down, back and forth of my favorite boy in Thailand is back on again. For better or worst. But, at least I know I completely caved in before he did and he has got my balls where he wants them. So, I guess that makes him the boss now. LOL

All appointments and schedules made previously need to be confirmed with him after his arrival. I'll know more when he gives me permission to attend events and outings. :) jk But, isn't it amazing when you find someone that is perfect for you (or at least the best sex in one country) that you just agree to all their requests? Life is always interesting in LOS but all my friends who visit me say that I should give him a second chance. So, I agreed. That and I just missed waking up beside him.

detail_115_P1110_-_4x2_-_If_You_Get_Them_By_The_Balls.jpg

Guest anonone

Having been apart from my beloved for many months after our relationship ended, I found myself in the City of Angels and lost without him. So, like usual, he send me SMS to ask if he could come to visit and I said yes. He said how long and I said, "Five months."

He said OK.

So, the up and down, back and forth of my favorite boy in Thailand is back on again. For better or worst. But, at least I know I completely caved in before he did and he has got my balls where he wants them. So, I guess that makes him the boss now. LOL

All appointments and schedules made previously need to be confirmed with him after his arrival. I'll know more when he gives me permission to attend events and outings. :) jk But, isn't it amazing when you find someone that is perfect for you (or at least the best sex in one country) that you just agree to all their requests? Life is always interesting in LOS but all my friends who visit me say that I should give him a second chance. So, I agreed. That and I just missed waking up beside him.

detail_115_P1110_-_4x2_-_If_You_Get_Them_By_The_Balls.jpg

Hi Michael.

Great post. I can relate in so many ways.

Good luck with the on-again part of the saga.

Great post Michael.. It sounds like love to me, and I too can really relate. My favorite English writer said it in several ways.

Love hath made thee a tame snake

There's beggary in love that can be reckoned

Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, Did my heart fly at your service

Guest fountainhall

From what you have told us about your bf before, Michael, you're a very lucky guy. You seem a perfect partnership. Do we take it that your extra curricular activities will now be curtailed . . . ??? :o Oops, naughty moi!

Great post. I can relate in so many ways.

Thanks. I think many can relate even if they don't think they can. :)

Love hath made thee a tame snake

Yes, oh yes!

From what you have told us about your bf before, Michael, you're a very lucky guy. You seem a perfect partnership. Do we take it that your extra curricular activities will now be curtailed . . . ??? :o Oops, naughty moi!

It is over 7 years now and we have never had any major fight or argument. It is the little stuff that gets my goat.

I have been pretty tame so far. I don't expect to curtail my activities too much. I'm only in Bangkok for 5 months and I intend to enjoy it daily. But, I am normally a 3-4 times a week sauna guy but with him living with me, it may be down to once or twice a week. :)

Actually Michael has been completely boring. Now that the Love of his Life will be back Michael will be able to return to his Famous Butterfly Life!!!

LOL I am not sure the word "love of my life" fits but he is fun and keeps me in balance. Hard to do at my size.

20101210-101207.jpg

Yes, a sucker is born every minute! And there is only one letter difference between lover and loser. I dealt with a loser for 10 years and, even now, want to hit the reply button to his last email. But enough is enough and losers are always losers and that will not change. Question is, who is the loser in this situation?

Question is, who is the loser in this situation?

Believe it or not, I don't think there is a loser in my situation. It is more Win Win.

He is a good guy. He is good to me and I am good to him. We are both adults and been together for almost 8 years. It is a long time and it always has its ups and downs. But, in the end, as long as we are both happy with the result then we are both winners. IMHO

Guest HeyGay

Yes it's an entirely different Ball game when you're dealing with Boy Wonder and you have to make a stand when they get bored and do stupid things to wind you up to the MAX.

I know how you feel especially when they are basically str8, I have seen you together, you both have the same Interests , Internet /Games lol

You seem to enjoy each other's company, not talking much as it's a solitary life on the web and gaming sites,eating and finding more friends to have some fun with, but at the end of the day, if you are getting quality of life and he makes you happy and if you can control the situation and trust him not to steal, lies to thai boys just mean not to have loss of face or upset your feelings, go for it you're a long time dead and not too many guys come along who push all your buttons I can tell you.

I just tell him "call me daddy or sugar", you just call him Son, as he sees you not only security, but the father figure he always wanted I'm sure.

Its like me, I have a new mother figure I missed when she was alive her name is................................G,B,

Funny old World ................................................................it's Great Britain my Home Mother Country, what did you think I ment.:p

Guest fountainhall

Going way off topic - and fully expecting this to be deleted - I have a question: WHAT is it about Krispy Kreme Donuts that has half the world going crazy??? I had my first and only one a few weeks ago, I honestly could not tell the difference between it, a Mister Donut, Dunkin' Donut etc. What am I missing?

What am I missing?

Nothing but the hype. They are over sweet air filled nothings. What made them so big was that the kids used Krispy Kreme with its late night stores as a meeting place. They used to make the donuts by batch and would turn on a big red sign when a batch was done and kids would phone their friends and everyone would meet there. KK sort of took the place of the old 50's drive in.

Going way off topic . . .

. . . What am I missing?

Nothing but the hype. They are over sweet air filled nothings.

You expected to be deleted Fountainhall? Well, I do too. This thread has taken a turn for the better!

I love doughnuts but seldom buy any. A good one should have the consistency of something like a bagel, dense and chewy, and not too sweet. Before my sweet tooth was excised, I used to like the ones with jam in the middle. Is my lack of enthusiasm for so many nowadays down to the 'air filling' as KT implies? They also, to my mind, seem expensive for what they are. I am surprised to see how much they cost in Thailand.

So, regarding all those KK addicts, may I offer this word of warning:

A sucker is born every minute!

One of the reasons I like Krispy Kreme is that it also brings back great memories from the 50's and 60's where I grew up.

Then it was locally owned and a had great donuts.

The donuts have changed since then. I read that they even may change the recipe a bit for local cultures, but still the name its self brings back fond memories.

So to bring it back on track I am happy Michael is back with his BF and hope to visit them one day for a Krispy Kreme. :p

Guest fountainhall

On track. Lets all visit Michael and his bf and all take 3 Krispy Kremes and a few Yaya mojitos each :p

Off track. It's been more than 4 years since Japan opened its first branch of Krispy Kreme. I was staying in the hotel opposite (Century Southern Tower in Shinjuku) and the lines were never-ending. People were perfectly happy to wait for more than an hour. A year ago, the queues were still there, albeit not quite as long. The mind boggles.