TotallyOz

My Thai Boyfriend

You have heard me talk of my bf for many years. I thought some like like to see a photo of him. :)

Here he is!

Maybe others can add photos of their Special Boy?

Nice Michael. I do not have a special boy, I have an only boy. When we met I offered him an open relationship due to our age difference (he is close to 30 and I am 2x+ that). However, he wants monogamy only, So he has been my only boy for the last two years, but I am more then happy with the situation.

post-391-041470900 1311862517.jpg

Guest rainwalker

I've been with Wan, now 26, since he was 20 (there was an 8 month break in there a few years ago) and his smile still lights up a room for me.

RSCN1266.jpg

We've never lived together until recently when he asked to move in. Our conversations about creating a home together have been very instructive; he's come up with of a number of things that have shown me a new intelligent, mature, thoughtful and considerate side of his personality.

He's about as sweet as they come...

I've been with Wan

I've my own Wan (or Waan) or, better put, he has had the misfortune of having me since he was 22 (he'll be 33 in November). I'm sure he'd kill* me if I posted a photo so I won't. By the way, I surely know the "only boy" who's photo is posted above (he and his lesser half, Khun Khortose, live about 150 yards northeast of me most of the year).

[*On second thought, since he's read the provision in my Will that says he gets nothing if he kills me (my Thai lawyer inserted that one on her own initiative), it's likely he would only severely maim me.]

Guest thaiworthy

This is the same guy as my avatar. His name is Jeab. He will be 35 on Aug. 2. I met him in 1997 and it has been a LDR ever since. We will live together, finally, after all this time-- sometime next year. Here is a photo and a movie I made some time ago. Most of the clips in the movie are over 10 yrs. old.

The woman in the movie is actually a ladyboy who served as interpreter during those first few early years. I am not attracted to ladyboys, but she had a special place in my heart for the time I knew her as she was a great help to both of us. She died a few years after this was filmed. I try to show respect now for ladyboys I meet for this very reason.

At the very end of the movie you can hear the sounds of saws and construction noises. We were in the Ambiance Hotel Coffee Shop. Across the way was new annex of the Ambiance Hotel built by Kevin Quill. Yes, a few years.

myjeabdesktop.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb_6eRWxajI

I think that's great to see and hear about(or understandably just hear about in Bob's case) so many lovely young men. The pride you all feel for your special friends is heartwarming. Alas I cannot add mine to this thread as I no longer have a Thai boyfriend.

Guest Thor69

Thank you all for sharing a part of your life with us. Very attractive looking guys and it makes me wish I was back in Thailand. Just a few more weeks and I'll be back there. Can't wait!

:D

thaiworthy wrote:

This is the same guy as my avatar. His name is Jeab. He will be 35 on Aug. 2. I met him in 1997 and it has been a LDR ever since. We will live together, finally, after all this time-- sometime next year.

I met my bf in 1992 and we also had a LDR for 10 years. When I retired in 2002, I came here and we moved in together - my biggest concern was whether we would still be compatible living together rather than my visiting twice a year for a couple of weeks in holiday mode. My 2nd concern was whether I would find living in Thailand to be okay as being somewhere on holiday and living there are two different things.

Well, I have now lived here for over 8 years and the bf and I are still together - so it worked out very well and I am probably happier now then I have ever been. He isn't the lovely lad of 23 I met, but even at 42 he still looks great to me.

Here is pic of my boyfriend. He is a dancer and flute player and a good one at that. We are very compatible.

Oh, ok, he really does not play a flute but was a dancer in a club many years ago when we first met and it was lust at first sight and love at second sight.

He was xx and is now xxx.

post-9743-002176500 1312003923.jpg

Guest buckbee

ok so Im new here on this forum and just saw everyone boyfriends and WOW they are so good looking, I was so happy to see them all I wanted to post a pic of my Thai boy fiend too. He is now 30 years old, I have known him for around 12 years and I have lived with him for about 5 years and have been boy friends out about 5 years. We just get on so well together. He is Chinese year chicken and Im monkey so we are playing games together all day long. :) We are not living together at the moment as he went to Taiwan to work and I went home for 4 years but hope to be with him again soon, just saving up more money to do that. I love him soooo much and miss him every hour of the day and night. His name is Bee :wub: I just wanted to show him to you as I miss him so much right now, this minute

bee.jpg