Moses

Modern and effective website for free for you.

In next 1-2 months I will have some free time to make 1-2 websites.

If your gay venue is located in Pattaya and don't has website (pref.) or has outdated website I can make website for you for free (almost, please read conditions).

Conditions:

• you supply me with good quality photos of venue (800x600 size at least)

•  
  • you supply me with details of business for publication (address, phone numbers, prices etc.)

•  
  • you will supply me with text (wich I have right to edit)

•  
  • at time of my work you must answer to my question by e-mail no longer than in 24 hours

•  
  • you will check and fix my English at the end of my work (I'm not native)

•  
  • your website will be totally free for you in everything (design, programming, coding, setup, hosting, domain name) if you are agree to have hosting at the free public hosting and use free public 3-d level domain name and agree to have advertising box at your website (There will be no ad of your competitors at this box, for example website of bar can hold ad of massage, website of hotel can hold ad of bar etc. All ad will be about gay venue of Pattaya.)

•  
  • website will have wordpress engine and you will have possibility to change info by yourself or I will do it for you (once per month)

•  
  • you agree to have at your hotel/bar Ef's business cards and put it to folders with bill to each customer of your venue all time while I support yoour website or while Ef will supply you with cards

Design and setup will take abut 8-10 days after start. I can handle 1-2 orders for now. Work will start after I will get photos, business details and texts.

Samples of my work:

gay host bar, gay hotel 1, gay hotel 2, cambodian touristic agency, thai massage for men in Pattaya, cambodian travel service

If here will be more than 2 orders, then additional conditions may be applied or I will ask TAKE A CARE fund to sell rights to order website via auction (75% of money will go to fund and 25% to Ef)

Offer is valid till 16 of August.

Please don't PM me, all questions and wishes should be here - in this topic.

Having just taken a quick look at the six websites you include in your 'cv' they all look very good. The one for the Thai massage is very eye-catching - I hasten to add I have not used this service and am just commenting on the website's appearance.

... they all look very good. The one for the Thai massage is very eye-catching...

Thank you :)

Today I had start to make new one, as a gift to lookmespa :)

Everyone can watch "online" my work step-by-step here

Now I'm working with styles and CSS. It is the main and most long step. Have hopes to finish this step in 1-2 days.

Hi there :)

Thank you for your attention to my work :)

Header is 99% ready,

Now I'm working with styles of central part of page. It is 90% ready.

Footer's and right column's styles are 70% ready.

I didn't expect to see so many visitors :)

Stay tuned :)

post-10479-031661600 1314124448.gif

I didn't expect to see so many visitors :)

of course the visitors from Russia are not interested in massage, they are just looking for forms and vulnerabilities to abuse and exploit - blogspot and wordpress sites are popular and easy targets!

and the graph shows pageviews but you talk about visitors - how do you define a "visitor"? in the "lies, damn lies, and (web) statistics" world this is a much abused term that would have Disraeli turning in his grave!

bkkguy

of course the visitors from Russia are not interested in massage, they are just looking for forms and vulnerabilities to abuse and exploit - blogspot and wordpress sites are popular and easy targets!

you miss :) it was me - with testing in 7 browsers... I'm in Moscow now... statistic allows me to cut own visits but only when I'm logged in, and I can't be logged in from all 7 browsers

and the graph shows pageviews but you talk about visitors - how do you define a "visitor"? in the "lies, damn lies, and (web) statistics" world this is a much abused term that would have Disraeli turning in his grave!

bkkguy

yes, there are views at graf and I'm talking about visitors... anyway: if I have views then I have visitors for sure :) and I didn't expect too many as I got :)

by the way: design of page with prices is ready (I'm about design, but not about content)...

next "to do" is to finish design of right column...

everyone is welcome to watch design and leave comments :)page is here

Lots of changes since I had a quick look a few days ago.

That's neat, to have a link to this Message Board, via the Reference box (bottom right hand corner).

I see there is an opportunity to sign in. Didn't work when I tried it, and in any case what advantages would signing in confer?

I do not remember what look like useful Google maps before, but the taxi driver directions 'card' has gone so that might be worth reinstating. Ditto the photos of the soi, although I do not know how useful they'd be in practice.

FAQ and Contacts still in preparation I assume.

I'm impressed with how good it looks and how easy it is to navigate.

Rogie thank you for your comment.

Right now I'm working about styles (fonts, colors, backgrounds, dimensions, spaces etc.) of site. Almost all content is just a draft - only to see how it will look like. Only header is 99% ready and some illustrations.

When styles will be ready then I will change most of content to real one. Hope to start to work about content tomorrow at evening.

Short report :)

Almost all in design is ready, now I'm filling site with real content (FAQ is empty yet and Gallery is at step of programming).

Still have to fix some bugs of design which are visible only in IE.

There are even live chat (it is visible only if admin is online). So you have chance to chat with me next two days. Hope to finish site at Sunday night.

Thank you.

Moses, do you know if the spa intends to put up pictures of the massuers?

Because that is the main thing that would influence me in deciding whether to go or not.

Also, would they consider a listing at thaimassageboy.com?

Seems to be popular.

Moses, do you know if the spa intends to put up pictures of the massuers?

Because that is the main thing that would influence me in deciding whether to go or not.

yes, I know... I saw your visit to site :)

but to place or not - it isn't my choice: I'm just webmaster who is making website :) i'm not boss :)

Ok.

It is ready in 99%. I have to make few minors hacks for Internet Explorer.

Everyone is welcome to critic :)

If you will feel I miss something - let me know too.

Only 2 notes before you will start to critic:

- there are no photos of masseurs (as per owner)

- I'm not native in English, so every misspelling, mistyping are VERY WELCOME.

site is here

Guest thaiworthy

Moses, my highest compliments to you. This is a very attractive site with plenty of useful information. It is clean and easy to read. I pasted the GPS coordinates into Google Earth and it went right to the place.

I think I will try LookMe when I come in December. I may splurge and get the 2-hour aromatherapy and body scrub for 1100 baht, especially since I have never had one before.

This sounds so exquisite! Thank you.

Guest fountainhall

Great job, Moses. I have sent you a PM with some slight mistakes in the English.

Khun Lookme - one point re the photos. Khun Lookme. You have some photos of the outside of the spa. But you do not have one showing the whole outside of the “green house”. This is how I found you! I do suggest you take one and have Moses insert it as Photo #3

This is my final report about work with Lookme spa's site :)

As it is announced in the topic, my promises are not only about "nice", "modern" and "with high usability". There is word "effective" in topic.

Yesterday, just in 1 days after everything was ready and in one week after first drafts were published, my work appeared at first page of search results in Yahoo :)

It is first, but not last result, Google will be next one :)

Thank you for commenting, helping and watching!

post-10479-063954400 1314880819.gif

Moses, is that the keyword you are going for? How many type that in per month? What keywords do you think would be best for their site to concentrate on? The keyword you listed seems very long and something few would use.

But, the website part looks really nice and clean.

Moses, is that the keyword you are going for? How many type that in per month? What keywords do you think would be best for their site to concentrate on? The keyword you listed seems very long and something few would use.

Michael, you are right in your questions :) But I can't tell you details about Lookme's site - another owner of gay massage in Bangkok can read it and use. It will be not fair. I have client and should to think about him.

But I can explain here my technology. Since other readers can be not so deep in knowledges about search engine optimization, I will explain it very simple.

Each website has own "semantic core" - set of keywords which can describe "target" of website. This semantic core you can put on semantic matrix 3x3 cells.

First of all you can part keywords by frequency (how often people use them for search):

- low-frequency LF

- average-frequency AF

- high-frequency HF

Second: you can part keywords by competition (how many websites use them for optimization)

- low-competition LC

- average-competition AC

- high-competition HC

In result you will have matrix:

HF-HC HF-AC HF-LC

AF-HC AF-AC AF-LC

LF-HC LF-AC LF-LC

The most interesting for webmaster is HF-LC group - small q-ty of websites and high demand from people. At the modern time it is very rare keywords - like pieces of gold in the sands of desert.

The main is - than higher competition, then more efforts you should make to reach top-10. In general it means than longer is keyword then less is competition.

About "long keywords". Than longer is keyword, then precise it fulfill demands of searcher. But people are lazy. So than longer is keyword then rare it will be used in search.

Since I made website for Lookme "in once" and will not support it late, I should reach as many as I can with using only "internal optimization" - keys, alts, titles, strongs, H, internal links. And this means I should concentrate my efforts on LC-LF and LC-AF groups - they can be reached.

In addition few words about smart choosing of keywords.

Example: small private car-repair company somewhere in SmallTown in the middle of Iowa.

They can use "car" in site. And they will spend big money for nothing. Coz many people will search just news, many search for cars in Europe, many will search for "buy car".

So company should be precise in keywords: "car repair SmallTown Iowa". Only on this way they will spend money and efforts smart - for reach their potential customers.

At the end small info: when I made website for Lookme I already had statistic about market and keywords - from Google Analytic from my another work http://thaimasseur.biz

Guest snapshot

1. I can testify Michael knows what he's talking about and Moses goes a bit further than most simple web designers do when it come to SEO for their sites.

When it comes to search engine optimisation, it's just not worth covering the relevant factors comprehensively here. SEO is complex and there's a neverending checklist for it.

2. Moses' work is fairly professional and diligent. I would suggest to any business reading this - don't take up the free offer. Just pay him to build you a decent website for your business, hosted on your own domain name and without having to display advertising for it. Anything up to USD$3,000-$4,000 is a fair price if it's custom designed (i.e. not using other people's design templates). You need a decent website to run a successful business.

Anything up to USD$3,000-$4,000 is a fair price if it's custom designed (i.e. not using other people's design templates).

that may rule out Moses then - all of his examples, including the lookmespa site, are all based on other people's templates, and he can perhaps tell us if he designed the cute bear images himself or sourced them elsewhere - not that I think that is a bad thing (provided there are no copyright and license issues), but originality of all elements seems to be an issue for you!

You need a decent website to run a successful business.

I would be surprised if half of the small massage or bar venues in Bangkok or Pattaya will manage to make a $4,000 profit this year let alone have a marketing budget that would include this expenditure just for a web site - if I was them I would definately be taking up Moses' free offer! though if my budget extended to the few extra $ it would take to register a domain I would do it, and I would also try to get hosting that did not require advertising on my site

or perhaps you are referring to a different audience than Moses is targeting in this thread? when you are wanking with both hands about the complexities of SEO and web presence requirements for businesses it is easy to forget target audiences!

bkkguy

1. I can testify Michael knows what he's talking about and Moses goes a bit further than most simple web designers do when it come to SEO for their sites.

2. Moses' work is fairly professional and diligent. I would suggest to any business reading this - don't take up the free offer. Just pay him to build you a decent website for your business, hosted on your own domain name and without having to display advertising for it. Anything up to USD$3,000-$4,000 is a fair price if it's custom designed (i.e. not using other people's design templates). You need a decent website to run a successful business.

First of all: thank you for your reference and sorry for late answer :)

I almost never take commercial orders on webdesign or other stuff (SEO optimisation, usability, project management): I haven't enough free time for it (it is first reason), I have a lot of own projects (it is second reason), my works are very expensive for regular clients (it is third reason) coz I'm expert in web-shops with high level usability and conversion (from visitors to clients) on markets with high level of competition.

that may rule out Moses then - all of his examples, including the lookmespa site, are all based on other people's templates, and he can perhaps tell us if he designed the cute bear images himself or sourced them elsewhere - not that I think that is a bad thing (provided there are no copyright and license issues), but originality of all elements seems to be an issue for you!

Thank you for your reply, but it is correct on 50% :)

In "free" and "quickly" projects I use templates sometimes. It is true. But "all" isn't correct.

For example thai massage for men in Pattaya isn't template coz it is static html mini-site with only 6 pages (4 are visible for visitors and 2 are for service perp.) it is 100% manual programming and own design. Images are from photostock.

For websites with template I use them coz free hostings (like wordpress.com or blogspot.com) don't allow use 100% own design: there are no FTP and no disk space for it. So I use template there as a "wire skeleton" and make customization of templates for best results.

For example "spa for men in Bangkok". It is hosted at blogspot.com service.

For it simple template has been used and high level of customization has been applied.

Click here please to check start point - how it was at the beginning.

Click here to check results it is the same template after my customization :)

You can easy check if I'm saying true: just scroll down at both sites and see "Simple template" at the bottom :)

I would be surprised if half of the small massage or bar venues in Bangkok or Pattaya will manage to make a $4,000 profit this year let alone have a marketing budget that would include this expenditure just for a web site - if I was them I would definately be taking up Moses' free offer! though if my budget extended to the few extra $ it would take to register a domain I would do it, and I would also try to get hosting that did not require advertising on my site

That why I offer it free - to support and help. They can't to pay me my price. But I agree to help them in exchange on help to me with advertising of some other gay places (no advertising of competitors). Because with this advertising I will help to another small gay businesses :) As a result they will support each other :)

At the end of my reply: I want one more time say to you both thank you for your attention to my post and offer :)

Here are small illustrations "before" and "after":

post-10479-085948400 1316184523.gif

post-10479-043842000 1316184540.gif

The new offer :)

I plan to visit Bangkok and Pattaya very soon. If someone wants to have website - live me message.

At time of visit I will visit your business and will make professional photos, and will make site for you late (January'2012).

Conditions are the same: all my work is free for you (see first post of this tread).

Only photo-session without website is possible too (on some conditions).

I will have time for 1-2 websites and for 2-3 photo-sessions only, so please be quick :)

Regards,

Moses