Guest fountainhall

2011 Taipei Gay Parade: A Blog

You will have to share your points system! This one starts off with two :p

post-1892-077005500 1321714279.jpg

That ticks a lot of boxes. Just the right amount of flesh showing above & below the garment, nice white colour and a good effort with the fit. Obviously I am also very impressed by the front view of Mr White Aqux too.

My tastes are very different to those of Christian. About the only common ground is preferring to see the garments well filled. That Singapore guy in the low cut outfit is one of my all time favourites, whilst I also like the Arena picture, but none of the others....

Actually, I also share a dislike of visible hair, but prefer to see that problem solved by adjusting the hair line down, rather than wearing a more modest garment.,

Diversity is good!

Guest fountainhall

Odd to think that until relatively recently, the waistbands of almost all swimwear and underwear would sit on top of the hip bone.

My taste in swimwear and underwear differs. Slim Asians have almost no defined hip line, and so look just fabulous in the low cut swimming trunks with almost no sides, exactly as in your second pic (is that Singapore? What event, I wonder?) I don't care what they reveal of the package or not. I prefer to see that after the trunks are off :p

For underwear, I definitely prefer more fabric and greater definition. But I don't like these wide elastic top bands. Without getting too specific, they can interfere with the natural rise and fall in moments of excitement :o

Guest thaiworthy
Without getting too specific, they can interfere with the natural rise and fall in moments of excitement :o

Oh, go on . . . live a little, be specific. I'm all for it. I'm stuck out here in farangland for another three weeks until Dec. 10 and the tension is mounting. For now, I could use the cheap thrill! :blush:

Here an example for a perfect fit on front, however on the side it is too low for my taste:

I expressed myself ambiguously. The last picture of my previous post, on the side the top of the underwear (waisteband) is ok, but the bottom is too low, i.e. the underwear is too broad at the side. About 5cm on the side is optimum, but there are cases where much broader looks good as well.

Fortunately, the majority of underwear worn in Thailand is to my taste and if not, there is a simple solution: take it off!

The second picure in my previous post is from simonlover83 blog, posted in march 2011 (in case you want to check there for location).

Guest fountainhall

There is a thread in the Gay Thailand forum ostensibly about the upcoming renovations to Silom Complex but which has broadened out into a discussion about Silom Soi 4, and in particular to one poster