Guest NiddysNook

Niddy's Nook One Year Celebration!

Guest NiddysNook

* Please click below to see our promotional flyer...

Niddy's Nook One Year Celebration Promotional Flyer

For Immediate Release:

Niddy's Nook is proud to announce a Gala event for the night of Saturday, November 25th. In honor of the Nook's one year birthday, Niddy is once again rolling out the carpet to provide free food and fun to all those Pattayans and visitors who have made Niddy's Nook such a success!

Come join us starting at 7:00 PM for a free Pig Roast and Niddy's specialty "Nookie Favorites" buffet! In addition, the evening's festivities will include a live cabaret and boy show out on the street and culminate with a lucky draw at the end of the evening! All of Niddy's scrumptious Specialty Cocktails will be on hand for purchase as well as a wide assortment of non-alcoholic choices.

Mark your calendars now, and come witness the party of the century at Niddy's Nook!

Respectfully Submitted,

Niddy's Nook Promotions

Niddy's Nook Website

**Home of Pattaya's Tastiest Cheeseburger! **

Obviously the ad is embellished, but my problem with the event is that it will occur only two days after Thanksgiving. I don't think that's a bright idea. A lot of "farang" are going to attend Thanksgiving dinners, and that's a big dinner. I don't think too many people are going to be ready for another food feast only two days later. You might consider postponing for a week.

Obviously the ad is embellished, but my problem with the event is that it will occur only two days after Thanksgiving. I don't think that's a bright idea. A lot of "farang" are going to attend Thanksgiving dinners, and that's a big dinner. I don't think too many people are going to be ready for another food feast only two days later. You might consider postponing for a week.

Are you kidding GayButton? I love leftovers the next day. Nothing like a Turkey sandwich with cranberry sauce.

Guest mauRICE

Are you kidding GayButton? I love leftovers the next day. Nothing like a Turkey sandwich with cranberry sauce.

:o Are you suggesting that they'll be serving leftovers at Niddy's Nook?

" ... I don't think too many people are going to be ready for another food feast only two days later. You might consider postponing for a week ... "

You're joking of course.

Obese gourmands ("Fat Fucks" to you and me) are the life blood of bordellos like Pattaya and Cancun and Las Vegas.

Trust me, they'll be salivating over the fare at Niddy's and then, just as quickly, and with hardly a polite burp, experiencing voluptuous pre-orgasms over the Thanksgiving pigout (even though Thai folks won't know what the hell holiday it is).

What planet are you living on? The words/phrases "All-You-Can-Eat" and "Buffet" are religious mantras to a certain population of the Gay Community.

Cheers ...

What planet are you living on?

I only wish a different one from the one you live on, but it didn't work out that way. And no, I'm not kidding. I don't know what leftover turkey and cranberry sauce would have to do with the affair at Niddy's Nook and I do think he would be far better served to postpone for a week.

I guess that opinion is just totally outrageous, isn't it?

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

I guess that opinion is just totally outrageous, isn't it?

I must say that I do think that was a ridiculous comment. Two days after any meal -- anyone would be hungry. GB, is this little tantrum of your's more personal? Like perhaps you have other plans and therefore can't attend that night?

I'll be there. Should be another banging night at Niddy's!

TR The Rose :rolleyes:

I must say that I do think that was a ridiculous comment. Two days after any meal -- anyone would be hungry. GB, is this little tantrum of your's more personal? Like perhaps you have other plans and therefore can't attend that night?

I'll be there. Should be another banging night at Niddy's!

TR The Rose :rolleyes:

You're entitled to your opinion just as I'm entitled to mine. I have no plans regarding that night at all. The idea that I'm having a "little tantrum" is your interpretation. I still think it's a mistake to plan this event only two days following Thanksgiving. That's my opinion.

I still think it's a mistake to plan this event only two days following Thanksgiving. That's my opinion.

And you've now stated it 3 times! I am sure that Niddy will stop all plans and reschedule the entire event just for you!

Any idea of what the buffet menu might be?

TR The Rose :lol:

And you've now stated it 3 times! I am sure that Niddy will stop all plans and reschedule the entire event just for you!

Any idea of what the buffet menu might be?

TR The Rose :lol:

Well, of course he will. Didn't uou know that? :D

3 times. Good job keeping score. Maybe I'll go for four. Well, what can I say? Nobody seems to agree with me on this one, so that's that. But I still think . . . .oh, never mind.

I really have no idea what he will be serving.

I really have no idea what he will be serving.

Sugar and spice and everything nice?

Well, of course he will. Didn't uou know that? :D

LOL. I am glad you are able to get something done in Pattaya. I have been trying to get my pool table fixed for 5 months and can't get any service. And, you, they change an event for you. Dammit. It must be that cute button nose of yours! :)

Two days after any meal -- anyone would be hungry.

Well, my dear Rose, you have aparently not eaten with a good Southern family for Thanksgiving. The ladies fix up such a feast that you often must wait 3 days before the next meal. I can just smell that pumpkin pie now. :)

How right you are - Big Macs are much better and tastier!!. :lol:

I do love my Big Mac. However, the food at Niddy's is actually very good and I really enjoyed their burger.

I have been trying to get my pool table fixed for 5 months and can't get any service.

Give me a call about that. There's a pool table company very close to where I live. I'll bet you can get service from them or at least they ought to be able to put you in touch with someone who can service it.

me three!

[attachmentid=85]

A picture is worth a thousand words, and that is one TASTY cheeseburger for sure!

Thanks, Oogleman.

TR The Rose :D

post-4-1162738047_thumb.jpg

Guest Pearl69er

Gawd, more overblown hyperbole and lies. Yuk

Wow-do you really feel that way ? I would have thought that it's quite reasonable for a Pattaya business owner to promote his wares on a gay Thai chat board.

To quote someone from another thread I reckon this constant knocking of Niddy's Nook is simply "bitching all the time-iit is absolutely inane and boring to the rest of us" .

Moreover I say let the man sell his cheeseburghers and "enough is enough" He has a right to tell the world about his party-I'll be there .

Should be fun.

Well I won't be there as I'm not in Thailand, but anyone who can keep a restaurant going for a whole year in the face of such vicious and unrelenting criticism from members of the so-called 'gay' community that the restaurant is primarily aimed at, deserves a hearty congratulation. I hope the party goes well.