TotallyOz

Waiter on Wheels in Pattaya: Food Delivery at a Discount

I have enjoyed Waiter on Wheels as a friend told me about the company and they deliver Subway Sandwiches. I love Subway. But, for the life of me, I can't figure how when I tell them I want Lettuce and Mayo only and I even write it on the website and confirm with the phone operator, that they keep delivering my sandwich with EVERYTHING on it even Jalapenos Peppers! For goodness sake, please someone, tell me the secret to ordering from them!

Guest jomtien

If I remember correctly, on the website you specify the additions you do NOT want. Somewhat counter-intuitive. Only lettuce and mayo? Are you a baptist? Try having your bf place the order :p

Guest thaiworthy

With subway they like to put lots of vegetables so you do not notice there is nothing else in the sandwich. They are a true disgrace!

One man's poison is another man's feast. I often get their vegetarian sub which has no meat at all! No disgrace for me, I love it. Better than I can do at home since everything has to be kept fresh and I don't have every day. Yum, yum! Go Subway!

We ordered Sunrise Taco's from them last night and it was great. Good food and good prices. There was no delivery fee or service charge. (even though when you order online, they place the charge, it is then taken away when they call to confirm the order)

I always enjoyed Sunrise Tacos in Bangkok and glad I found a way to get them in Pattaya without leaving my condo. :)

We ordered Sunrise Taco's from them last night and it was great. Good food and good prices. There was no delivery fee or service charge. (even though when you order online, they place the charge, it is then taken away when they call to confirm the order)

WOW offers free delivery within a specific area - unfortunately, I am in Jomtien area that is outside of the free delivery zone - so there is a delivery charge. Door to Door offers a similar service, BUT they have a delivery charge and add 10% service charge.