Guest letmetellu

Gaythailand Accused

Guest letmetellu

Well just as you thought you were getting all the right local info from the all new "Let me Tell U" from gaythailand, he is now in the middle of a gossip colum him self, now he knows how I felt devorstated when any one accused me of un truths, so much so I spent more time answering there insults, then I did writing them in the end

http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=456

http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=470

http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=481

Thanks for the link. I read the thread with great amusement. Now I know what you mean by nutjobs. :)

We have yet to make one penny off this website. No one pays us money for advertising. We are a commercial venture because we plan to make enough money one day to cover the cost of the server. However, we have now been here for one year. Have you seen us ask for any money? Requested any donations? I don't think so. We don

If I've learned nothing else over the years of running a message board, I've learned this: No matter what you do, somebody isn't going to like what you do. There's no way to please everyone, so the only one you need to concern yourself about pleasing is yourself. Besides, it is perfectly obvious that some people out there aren't happy unless they're complaining. Even if you follow their free, unsolicited advice, they'll still find something else to complain about, even if they have to just make it up out of thin air.

If some people are pleased with what you do and the way you do it, wonderful. If others dislike what you do and how you do it, that's their problem. They have two choices. One is to complain about it and the other is to use websites other than this one.

To paraphrase Abraham Lincoln, you can please some of the people all of the time. You can please all of the people some of the time. But you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Guest ear wig

ALL SOUNDS VERY DUBIOUS? :p

Are you sure its not you, who is not getting kick backs from the bars and restaurants, I have seen you eating your way round Sunee plaza, Boyz Town and Jomtien Plaza drinking with many handsome boyz in all the bars & a few farangs, then you come on here and write about it, has any one ever seen you pay for it, are they worried you may write bad things about there gay business you know people have not got there own mind, they all believe what they read on here. :rolleyes:

I heard a while ago some guy with the name Mr A. living at Montys, was going round trying to borrow money then we was told he had a job in Bangkok, did you not write about Bangkok a while ago, if you want to borrow money, Im sure some of the most nicest guys in Sunee will lend it to you, its such a shame when they talk about you behind your back.

I hear only one person is going round town peddling this bull shit he knows who he is, but funny how some shit always sticks hope his dead raccoon sticks on his head just as well:)

Well please pay the domain dont disappear every time there is a bill due like some Forums, I think it is terrible that nasty people on here should kick you when your down, Ill show you how to take in washing dont worry :ninja:

Be careful these nasty bullies go under different names, trying to get the viewing public & every one is against you next B) B)

Funny how things that get out of hand like a forrest fire. or has it :wub:

STOP PRESS:_

Power of the Press THE OFFENDING POST HAS NOW BEEN DELETED oh dear was it some thing we said just the basics left :wub:

Guest Pearl69er

ALL SOUNDS VERY DUBIOUS? :p

Now that I have mastered the concept that GayThailand and Gaybutton are 2 different people , even I would understand that running a blog actually costs the owner money rather than bring in the cash-even with advertising.

That said-it would be nice if the owners of gay businesses did advertise on these boards to help with costs. Afterall they are reaching their targeted customers and any advertising executive will tell you that's as good as gold for a business.

Board wars are a healthy sign-don't knock them-think of the new readers you will be getting. A little cross promotion never hurt anyone.

I know little about running a board and the costs. Some places carry advertising and they seem to like lots of visitors as, presumably, their advertisers like to reach lots of punters.

Other boards don't have specific adverts and I think that they have to pay for the volume of traffic using their board. I remember Boxer having troubles with that.

This board seems to be light on advertising though some of us would pay to have the smilies and any moving avotars removed :) I feel sure tht most love to hear about the commercial venues in Thailand particularly hotels, restaurants, bars and saunas etc. There is one freely overpromoted cafe which I find it is easy to ignore but others do not.

It seems that I have a pop up blocker. I do dislike pop ups especially the ones that you can't get rid of without closing one's browser.

Well I would like to say a big "Thank You" to GayThailand for providing this board and best wishes of making it self supporting in the near future.

I do find it odd that the Gay Thailand websites don't promote themselves to the Forums very much. GayPattayan does assiduously and Boxer occasionally but Dragoncastle, Dreadedned, Utopia, Balcony and the bars rarely promote their events. I think thats a shame. Especially at a time like this when they are carrying lots of photos and reports of the Bangkok pride Festival which looks like it has revived and become and huge success.

Guest rainwalker
Are you sure its not you, who is not getting kick backs from the bars and restaurants, I have seen you eating your way round Sunee plaza, Boyz Town and Jomtien Plaza drinking with many handsome boyz in all the bars & a few farangs, then you come on here and write about it, has any one ever seen you pay for it, are they worried you may write bad things about there gay business you know people have not got there own mind they all they believe hear or read on here.

I heard a while ago some largest guy was going round trying to borrow money then we was told he had a job in Bangkok, did you not write about Bangkok a while ago, if you want to borrow money Im sure some of the most nicest guys in Sunee will lend it to you, its such a shame when they talk about you behind your back.

I hear only one person is going round town peddling this bull shit he knows who he is but funny how some shit always sticks

I know that the above quote is made in jest.

Just to keep the record straight - or move it gaily forward - I have been out on occasion with GayThailand and have to mention that he pays and pays well for everything, most often for the friends that are with him as well as his possee of Thai guys.

And while he is not the Risen Christ - I assume - he does endear himself to businesses around town because he is a big spender.

He's also a nice guy, except for his habit of occasionally cleaning out a bar of all of the premiere lads, leaving only the much less attractive for the rest of us.

On second thought, he's a B*****d.

People are so jaleous of GayThailand. I don't see any reasons why they would gossip about him and come up with all that stuff.

Such drama... Move on people.

Guest Pearl69er

People are so jaleous of GayThailand. I don't see any reasons why they would gossip about him and come up with all that stuff.

Such drama... Move on people.

Oh no..this gossip is pure gold..especially after reading this : "GayThailand and have to mention that he pays and pays well for everything, " from Rainwalker.

Now I recall that he was once pointed out to me and did indeed have a coterie of the best looking guys in town. I'm very anxious to meet him and apologise in person for mistaking him for Gaybutton , tag along and see if I can pick up some discarded scraps on the way.

In fact I think he had more handsome guys with him than LMTU and that's saying something ! :blink:

Now I recall that he was once pointed out to me and did indeed have a coterie of the best looking guys in town. I'm very anxious to meet him and apologise in person for mistaking him for Gaybutton , tag along and see if I can pick up some discarded scraps on the way.

I actually had you pointed out to me once. While we were in the company of some very notorious gentlemen, we weren't able to chat much. But, I do promise that if I see you again I will treat you to a drink as well. ;)

Don't worry about confusing me with GayButton. I find it a compliment, as he is one of the sweetest men I know.

Funny that you should metion the sexy guys with me and they were more handsome than LMTU's gaggle. I think he introduced me to more than a few of them. :)

Don't worry about confusing me with GayButton. I find it a compliment, as he is one of the sweetest men I know.

Are you sure you're not confusing me with someone else? Sweet? ME? I know one or two people who just might take exeption to that. Now, I've been called a lot of things on the message boards, and personally as well, but "sweet"? That's definitely a new one. But I sure appreciate it. :)

Guest ear wig

Are you sure you're not confusing me with someone else? Sweet? ME? I know one or two people who just might take exeption to that. Now, I've been called a lot of things on the message boards, and personally as well, but "sweet"? That's definitely a new one. But I sure appreciate it. :)

.Yes now you mention it gaybutton I have heard you called all sort of things in the past, none very complimentary, I must admit it is the usual, auto-cratic, hideous queen, horrendous dogmatic, only interested in him self not interested in what other say to the extent call critics boring an un-ineligible,as a matter of fact this is how i have seen you in the past also, i could not stand you my self in all my dealings over the years with you.

I use to love your original gaybutton in its infancy, before you continued to deleted every post to talk to yourself, after you got a lot of stick from the marriage hook up service at a big price, I dont think that did you any favors, even though you do now still show your dog-matic side, deleting posts not even cutting offending sentences, especially if you think it may offend your friend, catty even though in theory your boss Mr Gaythailand has already given his ok to the post by answering it with a bit of fun comment..

But after saying that, Im warming to you now you have had your wings clipped, but as for saying your sweet, may be insipid would be more appropriate at least gaythailand has got the Falming 98% balanced now and that must be good, but this is only if the moderators are well balanced and not one way or the other as you use to be, hopfully it is a good place to post if you can be kept you under control here now.

deleting posts not even cutting offending sentences

But after saying that, Im warming to you now

First, I do not have the capability to cut off offending sentences. I can either let a post stand or make it invisible. That is all I am able to do.

Second, I'm so very happy that you are warming to me. That has long been one of my dreams, having you warm to me.

Guest ear wig

First, I do not have the capability to cut off offending sentences. I can either let a post stand or make it invisible. That is all I am able to do.

Second, I'm so very happy that you are warming to me. That has long been one of my dreams, having you warm to me.

This is the whole point Gaythailand does have the delete button, so communication is needed not auto-cratic actions.

Yes I love any one with a sense of humor and you must have one or your a dragon, and Im sure you dont go as far as breath fire. As we have mutual friends they tell me you can be quite generous even though they dont want me to tell you who they are in your circle of acquaintances..as they keep me well informed.

This is the whole point Gaythailand does have the delete button, so communication is needed not auto-cratic actions.

Yes I love any one with a sense of humor and you must have one or your a dragon, and Im sure you dont go as far as breath fire. As we have mutual friends they tell me you can be quite generous even though they dont want me to tell you who they are in your circle of acquaintances..as they keep me well informed.

Do they also tap my telephone and have hidden cameras placed in my residence? As far as telling me who they are, do you actually believe I care? Apparently you seem to care quite a bit about my personal activities. If you really want to know all about me, why don't you ask me? That would be a novel approach, wouldn't it?

Whether or not I have a sense of humor or am a dragon . . . you'll have to decide that for yourself. Of course, your circle of spies would know.

Yes, GayThailand does have the delete button. So do I. So do the other moderators and none of us are afraid to use it when we think it's appropriate. It is not autocratic. None of the posts I dealt with were ever deleted. They were made invisible to the web site visitors, but the moderators can see every one of them. GayThailand can reinstate any of them that he feels ought to be reinstated. He is well aware that the decision is his and that none of the moderators, including me, will argue with him if he wishes to overrule anything we have rendered invisible.

This is not the first time you have posted an assumption that "Catty" is my friend. You are assuming that I even know who he is. I treat everyone equally and I do not play favorites, and that includes you, "Catty," and anyone else. If a post does not violate the rules or place the board in jeopardy, it stays. If it does, it goes. It's as simple as that.

Guest ear wig

Sorry if I have touched a sore nerve, Thank you for your of how you clarification see the situation, but before you said as above, you do not have the capability of only deleting the offending sentences, you can only make the whole post invisible, now you can delete any offending sentence rather then the whole post.

As for mutual friends, as I said they told me your not such a bad man, as i thought, its some of your acquaintances that are not so good

Everdentally the good heart is there, its just that you have a hard out side, protecting a soft inner shell, I dont assume anything, I have documented proof.

I can always prove what I write, even though some of the articles have seemed to be pure fantasy to be always in the future true, even the last post you deleted which is the Gaythailands prerogative and I respect that. :wub:

Everdentally the good heart is there, its just that you have a hard out side, protecting a soft inner shell, I dont assume anything, I have documented proof.

Documented proof . . . all sworn to and notarized, of course. Some day I'd like you to show me the documented proof that I know, or even care, who some of the people who post here really are.

Ok, this has all been the utmost of fascinating. We now know where where we each stand and so does the rest of the world, just as if it was actually something important. If it is to you, so be it. I've had enough of it. If you want to continue this discussion you'll have to do it alone.

Guest ear wig

Documented proof . . . all sworn to and notarized, of course. Some day I'd like you to show me the documented proof that I know, or even care, who some of the people who post here really are.

Ok, this has all been the utmost of fascinating. We now know where where we each stand and so does the rest of the world, just as if it was actually something important. If it is to you, so be it. I've had enough of it. If you want to continue this discussion you'll have to do it alone.

Im just showing you how your karma has now been tamed by you or gaythailand,before on Gaybutton steam would have been coming out your ears by now smoke & fire from your mouth.

welcome to the new world of fun and something called "a good sense of humor'.

Your wrong as long as people dont get bitter on forums when they are having a discussion, my mail box tells me its like the adverts or a soap opera, while they are waiting for the next bit of gossip or information about gay Thailand the viewers love it.

Nice chatting with you.

Good bye for now/ <_<

Guest ear wig

Well GB, only the twins and Edith have made me laugh so loud on these message boards. I greatly enjoyed your posts in this thread.

Pete

Gaybutton must be saying a big thank you to Gaythailand for his direction & his lack of the constant worry of gaybuttons forum, with threats and conflicts, as happens when your popular and stick to your principles....as LMTU well knows and also Gaythailand now as we can see.

But you dont know how good or popular are or un-popular as some would say u are, if they cant get under your skin,

Its Now official :-

GAYBUTTON has now found his SENSE Of HUMOR and is CHILLING OUT may be its the KARMA of Mr Gaythailand because nothing seems to stress him, if it does he goes away dusts himself down and starts all over again.

Welcome to world of fun and a sense of humor Gaybutton. :rolleyes:

Dare I say it but since you have joined here, the viewing figures have almost if not defiantly taken over sawatdee , how much it has to do with your added Info or the fact more of the popular writers have transferred over, either in there old name or a new one, but you have now even tamed the hydras, at last I hope, I could name them but wont, to the extent its good to call this home now, not only from me, but many friends around the world I chat to either on msn messenger or mail. cant belive the new you, lets hope it lasts many remeber you on gaybutton. :angry: yuk :ninja:

GayButton reminds me of my first Constitutional Law professor in law school. It was my first year and my first day of class. In law school, assignments are posted in advance and we had to be prepared to discuss the case law on the first day. When we got to class, we were treated to a distinguished gentleman who had a handsome look and a bow tie adorned his suit. He walked over to the podium, opens up his book, read a name from the roster and grilled the girl for 30 minutes over the case. She was in tears. I was sitting on the edge of my seat praying I did not get called on. The entire semester was tough. He was a perfectionist and it was the one class that everyone was overly prepared for but yet never ready for his questions.

Halfway through the term, there was an auction to benefit charity. One of the auctions was a gourmet home cooked meal by this professor. My study group were all full-time workers and older than the majority of our classmates. We knew we had the advantage and would win the auction., I think we paid over 1500 USD for the dinner for 4. It was well worth the price we paid.

When we arrived at his home, it was a joy to see everything. He had traveled extensively throughout the world. The home was a large estate and both he and his wife were major legal whizzes. The home had more art than I had seen in many museums. The place was amazing. He greeted us in a shirt that was not a suit. It was the first time we had seen him without the bow tie on and in a relaxed mood. He had a great sense of humor and he and his wife were so much fun as they served us our 7 course French dinner.

I became friends with him and took all of his classes I could. After law school, we kept in touch and even met a few times for fun. I learned that his role in the classroom was precisely that. It was his role and something he took very seriously.

GayButton is the same. When he did his own website, he had a role. Part of that included protecting himself against libel suites and other legal issues. Now that he is moderator, he can take the suit off and relax a bit.

I have known him for a long time. I find him witty and funny and serious all at the same time. For those who only know the online persona, remember that he has a role to play here as well. His role as moderator is to protect this site. He is able to take his bow tie off but he still has a job to do. Unfortunately, he often gets the brunt of the criticism, as he is the one who often makes public the decisions made by the moderators as a group. Get to know him and you will enjoy him.