Guest letmetellu

Gaythailand Accused

So, Gaybutton is cooking us a 7 course French dinner?

After a long conversation with GayButton this AM, he has agreed to the following menu just for the two of us. He asks that you bring the wine and I bring my smile. :)

Trout filled with Salmon Mousse in Puff Pastry

1st course - Amuse-Bouche

Mandarin Oranges with Salmon Mousse quenelles

a tasty and colorful amuse bouche to begin a dinner

2nd course - Appetizer

Smoked Trout Pate served with Champagne Granita

a beautiful tasting appetizer and looks fantastic!

3rd course - Soup

Shrimp Bisque Flambe

a beautifully tasting soup, it is outstanding

4th course - Salad

Mesclun Salad

served with Lemon Vinaigrette and fresh Asparagus

5th course - Sorbet

Pink Grapefruit Sorbet

served on ice for a different presentation

6th course - Main Entree

Gaufrette Basket filled with Carrot Balls

Potato cutout topped with a Zucchini Flower

7th course - Dessert

Ice Cream wrapped in a Tuille

plate decorated with cocoa powder

Guest ear wig

After a long conversation with GayButton this AM, he has agreed to the following menu just for the two of us. He asks that you bring the wine and I bring my smile. :)

2nd course - Appetizer

3rd course - Soup

Shrimp Bisque Flambe

4th course - Salad

Mesclun Salad

5th course - Sorbet

Pink Grapefruit Sorbet

6th course - Main Entree

7th course - Dessert

YES AFTER ALL THAT, THEY WILL LOOK AS MANY SEE THEM.

A COUPLE OF BIG FARTS :blink:

Guest jomtien

2nd course - Appetizer

3rd course - Soup

Shrimp Bisque Flambe

4th course - Salad

Mesclun Salad

5th course - Sorbet

Pink Grapefruit Sorbet

6th course - Main Entree

7th course - Dessert

What, there's a meat shortage in Pattaya????

Guest jomtien

Are all of you through yet? Let me know when you are. That's when I'll post what I am planning to say. I'll bet you can't wait . . . .

While I'm waiting I'll work on finding a box of wine here that hasn't reached it's expiration date for the big event. I hear that GayThailand is a real gourmet. :blink:

While I'm waiting I'll work on finding a box of wine here that hasn't reached it's expiration date for the big event. I hear that GayThailand is a real gourmet. :blink:

You can always have some from my private stock: Maddog 20-20, Ripple, and Boone's Farm Apple Wine. I know my wines.

Guest ear wig

Now is this not much more fun, no psychos to turn this amusing post from a light hearted dinner party romp.

keep it up hopefully the nutters are having treatment in the mental hospital, no sign of them posting for a while in there nasty names. any way?

Guest Pearl69er

The menus are full of delightful dishes but overall unbalanced - like several of the contributions?

I'd agree with Wowpow but I think I'd still sit by the table and wait for the scraps.

Where does one buy good vintage wine in Pattaya and what are the prices like ?

This dinner sounds like it should be included in that famous Pattaya resident, Simon Napier Bell's restaurant guide. He lists his top world diners but disgracefully ( for a local resident) doesn't include any restaurant in Pattaya.

www.simonnapierbell.com

Guest ear wig

I'd agree with Wowpow but I think I'd still sit by the table and wait for the scraps.

Where does one buy good vintage wine in Pattaya and what are the prices like ?

This dinner sounds like it should be included in that famous Pattaya resident, Simon Napier Bell's restaurant guide. He lists his top world diners but disgracefully ( for a local resident) doesn't include any restaurant in Pattaya.

www.simonnapierbell.com

Yes I was reading Simons daily letters, and came across this topical post about one of our best love Gay Stars in Pattaya, I know Simon very well after my last dinner with him at Mantra restaurant in North Pattaya we did have a good laugh with dear friends, it must be the nearest thing to an LA Venue in Pattaya, but as for the other pop star type picture with him here, typical of the very handsome guyz of the 60s and 70s it could almost be my self.???

Considering Simon is the No. 1 Pop Impresarios in the world, who has managed some of the best groups and Pop stars including George michael, it does say a lot as we have so many amazing celebrities living in Pattaya or even Thailand there must be something big going for it.

The topical letter:-SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 4,2006

From Jon , Hello Simon. By a strange co-incidence I googled Rob Astbury's name and yours came up on the second page! What can this mean? I've been helping that well known Pattaya resident Rob promote his book "King & I" in Australia and he's had mass of publicity, hence my search. Rob has written a tome about his 20 year affair with Australia's first big TV star, the late Graham Kennedy. Now he's announced he will be standing for Parliament at the next election on a gay platform (or maybe it was platform shoes).Sadly I see our dinner at Mantra in Pattaya didn't make it into your Top 40 list - hope it wasn't the company. Thanks for dropping me off in Sunnee Plaza afterwards. I woke up the next morning with a katooey in my bed and the pillows smeared with pancake, but then strange things always happen on nights out with you!! Cheers

simon says:- Strange things on nights out with me, eh? Inside an old book I happened to find a picture of one of our previous nights out. I must have been using it as a bookmark. South of France I think, circa 1986. Gosh - don't we both look lovely!

http://www.simonnapierbell.com/management_main.htm

post-11-1163124150_thumb.jpg

Guest Pearl69er

Wow Earwig !!

I hadn't realised Mr Napier Bell managed the actor Rupert Everett. What a hunk he is and one who looks amazingly handsome in his 40s-I could reallly go for him and I don't usually like older men. Does he ever visit Pattaya ?. ( I've heard rumours that he is well-endowed :rolleyes: )

Guest ear wig

Wow Earwig !!

I hadn't realised Mr Napier Bell managed the actor Rupert Everett. What a hunk he is and one who looks amazingly handsome in his 40s-I could reallly go for him and I don't usually like older men. Does he ever visit Pattaya ?. ( I've heard rumours that he is well-endowed :rolleyes: )

A Big Bird tells me you were very tite lipped around Mr.R.Eeverett :wub: at one time, if only this audience knew your past life, and mine for that matter, they don't believe what I write here now, if we told who we had been sleeping with they would then really go to town. :rolleyes:

....if we told who we had been sleeping with they would then really go to town.

If you mean Lassie, everyone already knows. Tell us about the menage with Ling Ling, the panda.

Guest ear wig

If you mean Lassie, everyone already knows. Tell us about the menage with Ling Ling, the panda.

No dont put your self down so much, I have never slept with you, I know you change your name a lot, but there again you have to I exspect once would be enough B) ,