Do you like facial hair on Thai guys?

Facial Hair (Poll)  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like facial hair on Thai guys?

• Yes I prefer it a lot
    • Yes I prefer it slightly
    • Makes no difference
    • No, I have a slight preference for clean shaven
    • No, I have a strong preference for clean shaven

Couldn't care less about some facial hair. A full beard very rare for Thai guys but a little mustache no problem

and a little chin hair also no problem.

I do have a problem with very hairy legs above the knees and a hairy ass is a turn off.

so it  looks we may be competing in the same sector as I sign your statement with both hands 

I can accept some facial hair, and finally this issue can be solved by shaving. I don't like sideburns, there should be no hair under a imaginary line from eye to ear.

I prefer no body hair elsewhere, and facial hair is an indication for body hair. Between elbows and knees, there should only be three patches of hair: armpits and pubes. For pubes it is important to me that no hair sticks out of the underwear and there is no hair on ass, balls and crotch.

I do have a problem with very hairy legs above the knees and a hairy ass is a turn off.

I prefer no body hair elsewhere, and facial hair is an indication for body hair. Between elbows and knees, there should only be three patches of hair: armpits and pubes. For pubes it is important to me that no hair sticks out of the underwear and there is no hair on ass, balls and crotch.

This topic was first aired nearly a year ago, so we've probably exhausted facial hair - likes and dislikes. 

As for Thais, I can't say I have taken much notice regarding the quantity of hair in the genital and bum department. Certainly amongst western Caucasian men some seem to like the smooth look and feel on themselves down there and go to what I would reckon extreme measures to ensure this. One could argue such a man would have 'earned' the right to be fussy about other men, whereas a hirsute chap complaining his Thai friend was too hairy for his liking ought to remember "and why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

I prefer no body hair elsewhereBetween elbows and knees, there should only be three patches of hair: armpits and pubes. For pubes it is important to me that no hair sticks out of the underwear and there is no hair on ass, balls and crotch.

Sign me in, I'm in the same fan club

Rogie, I see no contradiction on having body hair myself and preferring Thai boys without body hair.

People have different preference. I like brown skin, they like white skin. Several of my friends do not care at all what kind of underwear I wear. I recently found out that several of my friends like facial hair on me, or don't care. Whereas for me, facial hair and body hair is a big issue.

Recently I met a boy from Grindr in Pattaya, and after saying hello the first thing I noticed was that he has thick black hair on his legs, fortunately only below his knees, an area that is not important to me.

Rogie, I see no contradiction on having body hair myself and preferring Thai boys without body hair.

Fair enough Christian, I was simply arguing a point and I suspect most people would agree with you.

I recently found out that several of my friends like facial hair on me, or don't care. Whereas for me, facial hair and body hair is a big issue.

Presumably in that case if one or more friends make it known they don't like your facial hair I would imagine you'd just shrug your shoulders and accept that, I imagine you'd be unlikely to nip into the bathroom and whip out your razor! On the other hand have you ever politely asked a 'too hairy' friend to trim or shave, in order to conform to your preference? They are unlikely to agree but hopefully will not take it badly and you can always laugh it off "oh well, it was worth a try!"

I have talked with boys that were paid by farang customers to let them shave their pubes

or watched them do so. Couldn't add an emoticon to wink back.

confirmed, this is what one of my massage boys told me in May when I complained about him being 'bald  ' under there. Is on eof those kinks I guess and som emay be inclined to pay for such an exercise. Certainly there are more disgusting thing people are paying for sexd wise.

Speaking about pubes. My last night boy had them sandpaper quality. I found it VERY nice.

Guest anonone

Too funny.  If you become a trusted friend of a bar boy, you could learn much more then you ever wanted to know about what some falang have for kinks and ask of the boys.  Shaving some pubes doesn't even register on the kink scale. 

Too funny.  If you become a trusted friend of a bar boy, you could learn much more then you ever wanted to know about what some falang have for kinks and ask of the boys.  Shaving some pubes doesn't even register on the kink scale. 

actually in my case was a little different, when my guy undressed for massage I expressed my  unconcealed disgut so he felt obligated to justyfy I guess. I think I made up for that insesivity by tipping him nicely.

I think simply that some people  are are going unnecessary extra mile to ' beautify ' themselves and somehow I discovered a little lack of tolerance for that in myself.  

Presumably in that case if one or more friends make it known they don't like your facial hair I would imagine you'd just shrug your shoulders and accept that, I imagine you'd be unlikely to nip into the bathroom and whip out your razor! On the other hand have you ever politely asked a 'too hairy' friend to trim or shave, in order to conform to your preference? They are unlikely to agree but hopefully will not take it badly and you can always laugh it off "oh well, it was worth a try!"

I managed to arrange the meeting with the boy who dislikes my facial hair just one day after I got a shave at the barber (after a month without shaving).

I did not ask boys who are too hairy to shave. It's not just facial hair, it is a full body problem and would therefore require too much effort. 

I did not ask boys who are too hairy to shave. It's not just facial hair, it is a full body problem and would therefore require too much effort. 

Yes I can understand that, if there are several areas of the body well-endowed hair-wise and your particular preference in those parts is 'no hair'. Others who perhaps prefer the smooth look in a more localised fashion as per the focus on the pubic region can resort to 'making it worth the boy's while' if they are really that desperate! I agree that's not really very kinky at all. But sticking with kinky requests specifically related to body hair (not hairstyles) I think we've covered them all, but I may be wrong! You could go the other extreme and ask a good friend who's clean-shaven to grow a moustache or beard or a nice pair of side-burns. Alas for the aficionado of facial hair, many Thai young men are smooth because they know no other way.