firecat69

ALmost time to leave Thailand

Went out with Michael for a short while tonight hoping to have better luck then Soi Twilight.

First stop was HeartBeat.  14 boys 12 of which were on the Fem side of the fence.  But one Gold nugget an adorable boy with some tattoos and a beautiful face. Definitely not on the Fem side at all and probably should have taken him home but I just felt it would be a teaching lesson and I didn't feel up to it.  But he was one handsome 20 year old boy.

Some cute Fem boys but no rough covict boys for Michael.  LOL

Then Michael looked in at Nature Boys and said we shall not enter and we did not.  

All that was left was Super A.  It is so dark in there if  you think you find a boy you like , you may never know what he looks like until you get him home.

For us that was not a problem because even in the dark there was nothing that registered on our scale.

That's 3 visits in a row for me with nothing but unattractive boys.  But there were no Fem Boys so I would imagine some customers will find someone they would like to know better.

Another Bar to scratch off my list.  Thank God for Gayromeo!!!

Some cute Fem boys but no rough covict boys for Michael.  LOL

LOL I have never in my entire life been so insulted. I would never go to a gogo bar to look for convict boys. I usually go to prisons for that. :)

:)

But, I agree with Firecat's assessment of the bars. For me, Heartbeat offered nothing and Super A was not good last night either. The infamous Nature Boys was also lacking in my mind so I guess we got 0 for 3 last night. However, it was good to see Firecat on this trip and I wish him well until he returns. It takes a lot to get me out on a weekday night but enjoy meeting up with good people like Firecat. Safe journey my friend!