TotallyOz

Mambo Cabaret In Gay Bangkok

Mambo Cabaret

What a a wonderful experience to live Bangkok. Being part of the exciting and vibrant night life with the company of Mambo Cabaret Show. As we all know Thai transvestites are some of the most beautiful in the world and their femininity is  equal to their beauty. The magic that you will see on stage is incredible. Dance routines right from Broadway and lip synching of all your favorite pop songs. At times you won't be sure whether you are watching a Broadway Play or a melodrama on TV. Put this all together and imagine what a wonderful night you will have.

Don’t forget to let us know what you thought of this show.

Address:         59/28 Sathu-pharama3 Road, Bangpongpang, Yannawa
Email:             info@mambocabaret.com
Phone:            (0) 2294 – 7381
Show Time:     every night at 7:15, 8:30 and 10 PM.
                        19:15 hrs – 20:15 hrs : The 1st Show                                
                        20:30 hrs – 21:30 hrs : The 2nd Show
Facebook:   
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.506641616033966.118915.252066731491457&type=1

Google coordinate:  Coming soon!!

Youtube:        

Guest fountainhall

I have not been to this cabaret, but the google map co-ordinates are miles out! They show a location near Emporium on Sukhumvit whereas the address is off Rama 3 quite close to the river!! According to a tripadviser review, for those going by public transport it's best to go to Chongnonsi by Skytrain and get a taxi from there to Rama 3.

This is from a review 10 days ago. Note the point about the difficulty of getting transport after the show.

We got the 800 Baht ticket instead of the 1000 Baht ticket, and we were glad we did because it's still quite a steep price as they were all just lip-syncing. 

The 800 baht seats are more towards the back but it's good enough. If you sit in front you might get pulled up on stage or even get kissed by one of them. I wouldn't say that the show is completely family-friendly but it's very mild. 

It's difficult to get transport back after the show but one of the staff helped us hail a cab outside.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g293916-d1718665-Reviews-Mambo_Cabaret_Show-Bangkok.html

FYI"near to Emprm was the OLD location-demolished long ago and likely by now a new hotel.

So it moved to Ram III- bus 205 or the yellow BRT fast bus from Chong Nonsri should pass by close enough-provided you know where to get off (BRT is just 5 bt).

I had thought it is mainly aiming tourbusgroups (CHinese thus), due to its location. Calypso aims also more at individual persons-mast tr.agents sell deeply discounted tix.

I can assure you Bangpongpang is nowhere near those Sukhumvit coordinates  :o

I do realize this. But, if you go to the coordinates listed above and then you start to try to find the address by the river. I did that. I could not find it on Google View. So I asked google for places Near and asked for Mambo Cabaret. Guess where it took me?

In other words, I know it takes me to the wrong location.