TotallyOz

X-Boy GoGo In Gay Bangkok

This is the GoGo Bar located on the right in Soi Twilight as you first enter from Suriwong, When you look up you see Flashing light With the X-Boy on it, very Hard to miss!

Like most GoGo Bars the boys can be totally different depending on what day and time you enter.  At least they usually have a fair number of boys to choose from.

The show leaves a lot to be desired at least by me. But then I hate shows.

Tell us about your recent experiences!!

Address:  Soi Pratuchai, Suriwong Rd

Phone: (0) 89162 - 7652

Open Hour:            7pm TO 1h30am

Google coordinate:

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=13.73043,100.532603&hl=en&z=16

Visited X-Boys bar in November, I was with boy from Arena  so did not off anybody and to be honest I was not impressed with their boy selection. But this means nothing as everybody has own taste and mine is more mature muscly boys while X-Boys is staffed by twinky younger men. But they have lots of them

My traditional tip for best looking boy went to barker who participated in big cock show.

Show standard / candle show, big cock show, fuck show etc... /  but very long 1hr 40 minutes, felt sorry for boys as they did not have much time on stage. Fuck show very uninspiring with ugly faced, not bad bodied top and fem bottom- lasted too long and I found S/M motives creepy, my boy did not like it either.

Mamasans not pushy but since I was with boy already they did not even try for obvious reason.